Reviews for What I Wished For
chem-mom-of-3 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
I so see myself doing some of this. I make sure the laundry is going when my husband comes home & try to look productive even though often I zone out reading. Bad habits but it is an escape from reality, right?
OBlossom chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
blog/monaunleashed

Just thought I'd let you know that you're referenced.

Thanks, maybe?
crazbubblegum chapter 35 . 7/21/2012
I love you and I f*cking love this story! 333
sarahturner.x chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
What I consider a great story if one that can make me actually squeal, or make noises out loud.
Congrats, this is a great story.
:) 3
natalayx chapter 34 . 6/27/2012
I have teeeeeeears! SO MANY FEELS RIGHT NOW! Clara is a beautiful name, it reminds me of The Mortal Instruments Series :) I seriously loved this out take so much I loved reading from Emmett's POV, and reading the flashback of Edwards breakdown was so heart breaking, but really nice. That was going to be one of my out take suggestions if you hadn't already done it :) I'd love to see a FutureTake of Edward and Bella with Clara where she's about six years old? That'd be so adorable. Maybe you could fit that into the trip to Australia? Where they go visit Renee or something? Kill two birds with one stone sort of thing? Ahhhh, i just loved this :) x
natalayx chapter 35 . 6/27/2012
Awww! This was gorgeous! I loved seeing it all from Edwards POV :) Good job, babe x
natalayx chapter 33 . 6/27/2012
Oh my goshhhhhh, this was so beautiful! I want to know what the rest of the article said, tho, silly Edward interrupting! hahaha. These two are seriously so adorable. I'm so happy that Edward finally become recognised and won Grammys for his beautiful music, and that Bella did publish her novel. This has been such a beautiful, heart wrenching-heart warming, enlightening, amazing story, i'm so glad i started reading it. I can't wait to read the out takes! :) x
natalayx chapter 32 . 6/27/2012
This was... i can't even describe it. So, so heart warming and touching. I loved it so much. I really want to see Bella's wedding dress and what Edward was wearing! I tried looking on your blog, but i couldn't find it, and there's no longer a link in the A/N cause of how ffnet has changed. Do you still have the photo of the dress? You are such a beautiful writer. I van't believe i'm nearly all caught up now, i don't want it to end! I'm going to dive straight into your next story when i finish this, though :) x
natalayx chapter 31 . 6/27/2012
Katie is so adorable! Do you have a dress envisioned for Bella's wedding dress? And a picture of the dress Bella wears in this chapter, and clothes from previous chapters? I love seeing all the clothes that the characters wear :) I always put all my characters outfits together and post them at the top A/N :) Have you been on my profile? I've written a one shot and one story. They're my first ever fanfic, do you think you'd mind reading them whenever you have time? I'd love your opinion on them :) Anyway, back to Edward and Bella. I'm still so, so happy they're engaged :') I can't wait to continue reading, everything is so exciting! And i love reading from EPOV! Ahhh, i'm going to stop babbling now! hahaha. Great chapter, love! x
natalayx chapter 30 . 6/27/2012
Bella losing her temper at the vineard was kind of amusing, but also sad that Edward was feeling the way he was. I'm happy Bella is comfortable within herself now, especially regarding sex. And that she no longer needs the anti depressants. Sucks that Edward still needs to be on them, but i guess that's just is. At least he's still content, happy and soaring in their relationship. I've seriously never read a more humble, kind, sweet and adorable Edward. AND THEN HE PROPOSED! HE IS SO ADORABLE. OH MY GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE ENGAGED. I'M SO HAPPY! AHHH!
natalayx chapter 29 . 6/27/2012
OH YEAH! Tanya is such a slag, i cannot stand her! LMAO Charlie's reaction to Bella and Edward snogging in front of everyone. And It's about time Bella gave Jared a piece of her mind! And Charlie! Gosh, i love him, he is the best dad! I can't believe how stupid and naive all those boys were, tho. Believing all Billy and Jacobs bullshit. I'm glad he apologised though. That was long overdue. AND AW THESE TWO ARE SO ADORABLE WITH THEIR CONSTANT DECELERATIONS OF LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER. And doggy style, aye... nice Shell ! lol x
natalayx chapter 28 . 6/26/2012
My, my... you weren't kidding about them not being able to keep their hands off of each other. Bella is so adorable when she's self concious. She reminds me of me. I can't imagine what the hell i'm going to be like when i finally get a boyfriend and become sexually active lmao. I'm extremely self concious of myself, so i hope i find someone as caring and sweet Edward is to Bella.

'they're all named some derivation of Robert, and apparently at least one of them is famous, though Edward just laughs when I blink at him in surprise.

"Seriously, Bella, you haven't seen those vampire movies?"'

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! HAHAHA. That was hilarious, it made me giggle for a while because you're obviously talking about Rob Pattinson, and he plays Edward in the Twilight saga, who this Edward is... and he's friends with 'Rob' hahahaha! I probably make no sense, but that amused me.

But aw, poor Edward freaking out about going off his anti depressants :( I hope he ends up okay. All he has to do is go off them slowly and not cold turkey like last time... but it's not a bad ting if he has to stay on them. Like Bella said... his illness doesn't define who he is, his heart and soul does.

I love this story! :')
natalayx chapter 27 . 6/26/2012
Aw she met his family! That's so adorable, Karie is so crazy but i love her! LMAO I think Bella should get into fashion. Maybe create her own fashion line or something? Or become a writer. She'd do great at both. AND DUN DUN DUNNNN. LEMON TIME hahaha! Finally! They're so cute.
natalayx chapter 26 . 6/26/2012
I am seriously grinning like the Cheshire cat! I love these two love birds so much, and Edward's love and adoration for her is so, so heart warming. I thought that he may have been taking her to Australia. But Phoenix is just as good. I've still got a bit to go, so i don't know if these out takes have already been requested, but would you do an out take of their time in Phoenix together? I think that would have been really cute. And maybe them flying to good old, Australia to see her mum? Like i said, i don't know if you've already written them, but i'd love to see those out takes.
natalayx chapter 25 . 6/25/2012
This was so sweet! Poor Bella never having an orgasm before. Jacob is such an asshat! I don't blame her for her reaction, i'll probably do the same lmao considering i'm a virgin and never had a boyfriend, so never had any guy touch me on my downstairs wonder hahhaha so i don't think i've ever had an orgasm. Not even at my own hands. And that's embarrassing, why'd i even say that? Lmao :$ anyway, i'm gonna shut up now. I loved the chapter. So glad she's becoming happier.
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »