Reviews for What I Wished For
deranged-dreamer chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
Can we kill jake now?
deranged-dreamer chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
I'm so glad you are killing Jacob. Tho I think having him castrated would be better.
Shlly45 chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
OMG the last chapter and this one were so intense and powerful...I found myself crying at the end of the last chapter. Having gone thru physical and emotional abuse myself I totally get what she is going thru. I'm loving this story thanks so much for sharing it.
onlybelieved chapter 34 . 4/26/2013
Oh ffs, I always forget half of what I meant to write in my reviews!
I love your attitude towards depression. There's such a stigma attached to it when it shouldn't be. People are not feeling ashamed for getting the flue or for breaking a leg but depression and other mental health issues? It's so sad and frustrating to see how society still hasn't accepted that. I think... I hope - that we're slowly making moves in the right direction though.
onlybelieved chapter 35 . 4/26/2013
omg. I loved this so much. SO much.
what better way to procrastinate the day away than to get absolutely hooked on a story so well written and compelling. Thanks for sharing 3
BellaFlan chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
Hi. I'm re-reading. Ilyilyily!

So many feels with this story. You are brave and lovely for writing it.

Flanny xoxo
Emmaline3 chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
Bella has a backbone...didn't think she'd rise to the occasion but she did and I'm so relieved. Great story, full to the brim with excellent advice and examples which will help so many if they're special enough to come across Bella's story to find their own 'backbone'. My experience with an emotionally abusive husband was mild in comparison...still degrading and sad. I remember how scary it was to finally face him and file for divorce. I was surprised at my determination once I'd made my mind up, but I'm so proud I found it! Never found trust in another in all the years I've been single, but my life has been good, thank God.
Emmaline3 chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
HALLE-FUCKIN-LULEAH! Way to go Bella! Go straight to Edward and gather Emmett, Rosalie, Alice and Charlie to act as witnesses and a buffer...coz Jacob ain't gonna let this go easily!
Emmaline3 chapter 13 . 4/23/2013
It's true...every one of us has a guardian angel...quite obviously Edward is Bella's! I can see Bella quietly slitting her wrist were it not for Edward and his precious friends. I realize this drama is for story-line purposes and there probably are people like Jacob in this world...as blatantly calloused as he is, is questionable. Hope he gets what he deserves, and soon though!
Emmaline3 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
If my nature was more Alice-like, I would be jumping up and down, screeching like a mad woman in delight that Edward and Bella have met.
Inside, I am doing just that! Their relationship can't develop fast enough for me...I want her out of that disaster of a marriage and tucked gently into Edwards arms as they travel back to England to live happily ever-after! What an ass Jacob is and I hope in the end, he gets what he deserves!
I would have John Mayer sing "Stop that Train" to me...since you asked ;-)
Sarah Amin chapter 33 . 4/17/2013
WOW ..
Sarah Amin chapter 31 . 4/17/2013
Again , katie is my favorite :D
Sarah Amin chapter 30 . 4/17/2013
WOW .. now that's a proposal !
Sarah Amin chapter 29 . 4/17/2013
jared was even worse than jake .. he wasnt only a misogynistic asshole but he also made her uncomfortable with him coming on to her on several occassions ..
Sarah Amin chapter 28 . 4/17/2013
i love Katie .. she's hilarious , kinda like the better version of Alice ..
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »