Reviews for What I Wished For
QueenGB chapter 11 . 5/5
That utterly shattered me! Definitely learned behavior. That arsehole! The whole dinner party performance? Seriously?! He wants Alice gone because she sees him. Is the prologue coming soon?
QueenGB chapter 10 . 5/5
Thank fuck for the Brits and Scots! Mow the lawn and clean toilets! Fuck off! So here is my thought: behavior like Jacob's is learned. Billy if that's his dad in this fic abused the mom the same if not worse that's why she left. Just when Bella gets strong someone she trust knocks her down. I bet Rebecca knows Jake treats Bella bad but Rachel sounds like an enabler.
QueenGB chapter 9 . 5/5
OH my goodness that sweet girl needed to be mentally engaged and emotionally appreciated. What a good chapter.
QueenGB chapter 7 . 5/5
I hope Edwards friendship is Bella's bright spot because Jake is a nightmare.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 5/5
So Edward and his fuck buddy Leah are British in this fic? I love how the Brits speak it's bloody fantastic! I miss living in London so thanks for this treat.
QueenGB chapter 5 . 5/5
Stay strong for her Alice she is going to need you.
QueenGB chapter 4 . 5/5
That fucker! Some history please how long has this horrible berating taken place? As usual it would seem she is stuck with incredibly selfish parents. This is breaking my heart.
QueenGB chapter 3 . 5/5
They are 22 and she needs lube he definitely isn't her sexual match. At least Alice is watching this girl because she is wasting away. Where is her father?
QueenGB chapter 2 . 5/5
It's only the first chapter and her life is already so freaking sad. When is that prologue again?
Viola?
Ermagawd don't these 2 have hormones?
Knit Bug chapter 33 . 3/9
I loved, loved this story. I'm not sure how I came across it- but I'm SO glad I did. Truly, what an amazing writer, a beautiful story, that was no means sugar coated. It was very realistic, so thank you for that.

Knit
brandylion chapter 11 . 2/10
I can't lie. I totally read the last chapter of this story just to make this heartfail of a chapter bearable. I just hate that she feels this way. Where is her father? Is he a mysogynistic asshole just like all the other men in her family? I'm so hoping this is over soon. I almost can't handle it.
brandylion chapter 4 . 2/9
AAAARRRRGH! I HATE JACOB! If I didn't already know he's dead from the prologue of this story, I'd want to strangle him myself. There isn't much I find lower on the "scum of the earth" scale than a person who preys on the vulnerabilities of others. Jake is seriously a human sh!tstain.
timidvampire chapter 35 . 1/26
i have just adored this story, thank you for sharing this with us x
818 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »