Reviews for What I Wished For
Siriusmunchkin chapter 32 . 10/1/2015
Love the natural progression and simplicity. The wedding would have been awesome at a vineyard. They are going to be living where they've both dreamed of for years. Have very much enjoyed this story and the people inhabiting it, though not missing those who have fallen by the wayside for one reason or another. Life is never easy, nor is it fair, and this story does a very credible job showing just that, doesn't mean you might not win in the end.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 29 . 9/30/2015
Keeping fingers crossed that Billy Black can't get to Bella. Not holding breath.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 9/30/2015
Life is once again on the upward and forward path. Crossing our fingers it stays that way. They are both learning how to be themselves alone and with each other. Bella is learning what a real relationship is, including an introduction to physical relations. Edward's past relationships apparently haven't been good examples of anything, so they're learning together. Like Edward's idea of going back to happier days for Bella. Helped them both I'd be willing to bet.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 9/30/2015
Really sorry the guilt was able to get to her so badly, but glad it wasn't something Billy actively did as feared might happen. Not surprised the guilt got to her. She was just starting recovery when Jacob died which made the guilt worse, not better, then Edward had to leave for work and she was suddenly alone again. Everything and everyone reinforced the guilt and it became too much and she shut down. She has nothing to be ashamed of or sorry for. Her friends wanted to be there, but Jacob had done such a good job of brainwashing her and sabotaging their friendships that she didn't know if she could really trust them, and they weren't sure about approaching her. Hopefully he's still roasting.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 9/29/2015
We know Bella falls back into a deep depression. What we don't know is why, or more likely who that caused the regression. My best guess is Billy Black somehow gets to her, with Rachel's help. Billy falling off the face of the earth first would be a much better idea. Rachel would probably just leave it alone after that. Could we be that lucky?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 9/29/2015
Let's hope Billy realizes he is not dealing with defenseless women here. Though it would be fun to see him publicly taken down a peg or two. Bella is going to spiral into depression for a while, but hopefully Edward's return will be what she needs to go back to Eleazar for the help she needs.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 9/29/2015
So happy for Bella that she is finally able to see that she is being abused, it's not her fault, and she's doing everything she can to remove herself from the abuser. Her friends will be there for her and so will her father. Thinking Charlie suspects just maybe Billy was abusing Sara and that's why she left. He isn't stupid. He's been seeing the signs. Bella has the support she needs.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 9/29/2015
About f*****g time. Crossing my fingers she goes straight to Charlie. Jacob is abusive, but he's also going to prove a coward in front of Charlie I'm guessing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 9/29/2015
So with any luck Jacob will make the mistake of lifting his hand to Bella and Edward and Emmett will kill him. Hopefully Jacob's days are numbered.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
Jacob is not a happy camper here. He is going to confront Bella and tell her that all these new friends and Alice are just lying to her. That she isn't worth anything to anyone except him. Will she cave and go back to the shell she has been the last few months, or will she take the encouragement of Alice and Edward and stand up to Jake?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
Finding this a very intriguing story. From the Prologue it's obvious that Edward and Bella develop some type of relationship, and that Jacob is, thankfully, dead. Would have been more than willing to help whoever did it. Unfortunately Bella appears to still be under Jacob's influence. What is Edward going to have to do to make her see the truth?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Such a naïve young lady. Very sad.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Killing Jacob would be much too easy.
twificfan chapter 35 . 8/3/2015
I absolutely love this story! Thank you.
RR chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
I can't. I'm sorry. Its the fifth chapter but I just can't read about a girl who is so freaking oblivious to the abuse she is going through. Jacob annoys tf out of me. Probably because of how realistically you have portrayed him. This was probably a great story and she might have gotten a spine at some point but...I can't do it. This bothers me too much. Thank you for sharing this story with us anyway.
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »