Reviews for What I Wished For
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Such a naïve young lady. Very sad.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Killing Jacob would be much too easy.
twificfan chapter 35 . 8/3/2015
I absolutely love this story! Thank you.
RR chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
I can't. I'm sorry. Its the fifth chapter but I just can't read about a girl who is so freaking oblivious to the abuse she is going through. Jacob annoys tf out of me. Probably because of how realistically you have portrayed him. This was probably a great story and she might have gotten a spine at some point but...I can't do it. This bothers me too much. Thank you for sharing this story with us anyway.
Denninelli chapter 33 . 3/7/2015
This was your first fanfic? W O W !
77Steph chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
Enjoying this lovely read, so long after its completion. Would have been a pity if it had been a deletion.

And, She Lives (in a time of her own) by Roky Erickson/13th Floor Elevators
kadronya chapter 30 . 11/20/2014
I like your fiction!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/6/2014
This was a really awesome story it hit home bc I've been mentally abused fairly recently by my now ex husband for over 6 yrs until he got physical and I had him arrested and everything he got help and I still have to deal with him bc of our two children together but he can't do that to me no more but u portrayed this story beautifully I absolutely loved it I couldn't stop reading to write reviews every chapter but anyway ill stop rambling now just have to say great work
Hadley Hemingway chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Beautifully written - I certainly couldn't tell it was your first lemon! Good for you, Shell! *raises a glass in honor of you* xxoo
Hadley Hemingway chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
Brilliant, Shell - thanks for the share - such a funny little story. 3
Hadley Hemingway chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
Wow, wow. Really rough - and so realistically frightening. Your writing was simply spot on here.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
great checklist! now, seeing her reaction, I have a better understanding of the doc's timing with talking to her about her abusive situation. This is a really well-written and thoughtful chapter.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
I'm kind of surprised that her doc didn't talk to her about the abuse she is being subjected to, but all things in their time - getting her some relief is most important and she is easily overwhelmed...
Hadley Hemingway chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Really tough chapter - and a really great question to pose. It's so hard to know what to say when someone is really in that dark place and there are just so many things that a depressed person doesn't need to hear... Very thorough, very realistic in your portrayals of 2 different people dealing with their depression.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Your insight into the experience of depression really shines through here - a brilliant portrayal of the overwhelming spiral of despair. Wow, Shell, wow.
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »