Reviews for What I Wished For
Denninelli chapter 33 . 3/7/2015
This was your first fanfic? W O W !
77Steph chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
Enjoying this lovely read, so long after its completion. Would have been a pity if it had been a deletion.

And, She Lives (in a time of her own) by Roky Erickson/13th Floor Elevators
kadronya chapter 30 . 11/20/2014
I like your fiction!
Guest chapter 35 . 8/6/2014
This was a really awesome story it hit home bc I've been mentally abused fairly recently by my now ex husband for over 6 yrs until he got physical and I had him arrested and everything he got help and I still have to deal with him bc of our two children together but he can't do that to me no more but u portrayed this story beautifully I absolutely loved it I couldn't stop reading to write reviews every chapter but anyway ill stop rambling now just have to say great work
Hadley Hemingway chapter 27 . 7/2/2014
Beautifully written - I certainly couldn't tell it was your first lemon! Good for you, Shell! *raises a glass in honor of you* xxoo
Hadley Hemingway chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
Brilliant, Shell - thanks for the share - such a funny little story. 3
Hadley Hemingway chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
Wow, wow. Really rough - and so realistically frightening. Your writing was simply spot on here.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
great checklist! now, seeing her reaction, I have a better understanding of the doc's timing with talking to her about her abusive situation. This is a really well-written and thoughtful chapter.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 14 . 6/24/2014
I'm kind of surprised that her doc didn't talk to her about the abuse she is being subjected to, but all things in their time - getting her some relief is most important and she is easily overwhelmed...
Hadley Hemingway chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Really tough chapter - and a really great question to pose. It's so hard to know what to say when someone is really in that dark place and there are just so many things that a depressed person doesn't need to hear... Very thorough, very realistic in your portrayals of 2 different people dealing with their depression.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Your insight into the experience of depression really shines through here - a brilliant portrayal of the overwhelming spiral of despair. Wow, Shell, wow.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
dearest - I'm so surprised that you said you had trouble with the flow in this chapter as I found it as skillfully written as the previous ones. You are doing a beautiful job of portraying a victim's denial then slow realization of the reality of her relationship - its insidious destruction of her self-worth while she continues to rationalize to herself and others that her relationship is disappointing rather than damaging. well done, Shell. 3
Maplestyle chapter 35 . 5/19/2014
Sooooooooooooooooooooo much love for this story! I devoured it! I love your words. Though Jacob's death should have been a bit more painful ;)
BoogieJo78 chapter 35 . 5/18/2014