Reviews for What I Wished For
IceVault chapter 17 . 2/6/2012
Yes yes yes, go to Edward, Bella... and get some hugs!
IceVault chapter 16 . 2/6/2012
Urgh Jacob. I could rant forever

But im so glad she left. SO glad
IceVault chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
So glad for the mini breakthrough here!
IceVault chapter 14 . 2/6/2012
Im surprised she came clean with Jake about where she was going. Im glad she did, in a way, i think the reaction if he'd found out she'd been lying for a long time would have been worse. Although it didnt end that well for her anyway...
IceVault chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
"I tell her how precious she is, I tell her how beautiful and special and wonderful and amazing she is."

He is such a great guy, espeically considering what he is dealing with too.
IceVault chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
Oh Bella, i feel so awful for her :(
IceVault chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
'"My dad used to sing that song to me when I was really little." I smile fondly at the memory. Dad's completely tone-deaf, but it when you're little, things like that don't seem to matter so much.

"I sang it for you too!"'

I died. This Edward... I just want to cuddle him
IceVault chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Awwwww it was so lovely to be able to read EPOV too :) Hes such a sweetie
IceVault chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
Oh Alice, trying so hard to help bless her. I bet she worries about Bella so much :(
almosthadyou chapter 17 . 2/6/2012
please continue on writing!
IceVault chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Urgh Jacob. I felt a glimmer of hope when he was saying thanks for cooking etc. I want to slap him the rest of the time tho!
IceVault chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Im so glad she has Alice. Unbelievably glad.

And Im happy she has her job too, at least she gets interation away from Jake.

And Im happy he goes away often!
IceVault chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I know what it's like losing time on youtube, especially when you get a bit of an obsession with something!

I like the twitter interaction. I am wondering if this will help Bella later on in the story?
IceVault chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Ive been reading this story for a while now, and realised I havnt reviewed at all. So I am re reading and rectifying that situation now.

I had completely forgotton that Jacob died!

Poor Edward, I bet he had been going out of his mind in these 6 months :(

I love that they are best friends tho. Obviously I want them to get together in the end, but there is something so sweet and innocent about them
Rhixoxo chapter 16 . 2/6/2012
Shit has totally hit the proverbial pan and that fucker jake doesnt deserve to die but live his sad life in jail with an inmate called bubba
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »