Reviews for Finding Home
mysticfighter111 chapter 41 . 2/15
I like to believe Phil was onto Renée and changed the bullets, staging his own death and living happily ever after in some sunny place in the Carribean off the money he stashed away when he found out Renée was taking his money.
mysticfighter111 chapter 40 . 2/15
I need to know the whole background-fu**ery. Going to Cornwall could endanger both Isabellas, not a great idea.
mysticfighter111 chapter 39 . 2/15
You did a hell of a job confusing me with this chapter.
mysticfighter111 chapter 38 . 2/15
I have no sympathy whatever for Renée. She has blood on her hands and should have come clean a lot sooner. Now she needs Charlie's protection - of all people, so pathetic.
mysticfighter111 chapter 37 . 2/15
And he's doing it again, keeping info from her, dang!
Now that the crown is in Forks Alice can visit with it in the bank vault, he, he.
mysticfighter111 chapter 36 . 2/15
I guess if you look way back enough everyone on the British Isles can trace their lineage back to Royalty. What's wrong on Charlie'send? I'm quite concerned now.
mysticfighter111 chapter 35 . 2/15
I have to agree with Bella, the jewels in the chest are too precious not to be shown.
mysticfighter111 chapter 34 . 2/15
That was evil of you, so far I had liked this trasure-hunt.
mysticfighter111 chapter 33 . 2/15
Danger magnet doesn't begin to cover it.
mysticfighter111 chapter 32 . 2/15
My bet is on smuggling whatever, it's a tradition at the Cornish coast.
mysticfighter111 chapter 31 . 2/15
All the ominous warnings about the property and Bella's relatives give me the creeps.
Jasper's suit-case is the hoot - eh moo.
mysticfighter111 chapter 30 . 2/15
Never flew first class - I'm so jealous.
mysticfighter111 chapter 29 . 2/15
What are the odds? Mags' suspicions about Hunter Sr. are quite plausible considering the free flights.
mysticfighter111 chapter 28 . 2/15
Ah, another mystery to be solved.
mysticfighter111 chapter 27 . 2/15
Bella, Edward, Alice and Jasper had their fun, but not being yourself and knowing it must be awful.