Reviews for An Untold Beginning
thechosenbibliophile chapter 37 . 8/18
I love this story! Please continue!
Tohshi chapter 37 . 8/12
I hope that there will be more of this at somepoint. I love it but I am afraid that this shall not update again.
archgirl chapter 37 . 7/10
I just found this story and I love it. I would love if you would post more.
Padfoot's-Veela chapter 37 . 7/4
I have read this whole fic in one day I couldn't put it down... You are an amazing writer and hope you will update soon x
tiffyrose chapter 37 . 5/3
Please update soon. And when you publish your book please share the information. You are a great writer and I'd like to read it.
Just.For.Fun.158 chapter 37 . 4/17
Please update soon. This is a great story and it deserves to be finished just as much as your other creative writing projects.
Cinnamon knight chapter 12 . 2/23
Awesome awesome AWESOME
mayalewis16 chapter 20 . 1/28
What happened to this chapter? It was fine but now there's all kinds of nonsense mixed in with the story itself. Can you fix it?
Sirlaughalot666 chapter 37 . 1/20
Your story is amazing pleas update!
-K x
HPuni101 chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
This chapter needs to be reuploaded. Something went wrong with the format and its not readable.
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
Please please please update this is such a good story I absolutely love it. Don't forget about us, please! R u having writers block? If so I have an amazing friend who once told me writers block is when the voices in your head stop talking, so you know... Just play through different scenarios until u find one u like! And we won't care. Promise. Just do your best and I swear we will love all of it! Please
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Well, you give me no choice. Here is my review for this chapter. Are you just having a huge case of writers block, have you forgotten about this story, or is your email putting our reviews into spam again? I am not the only one who REALLY likes this story-so please update! It really is heartbreaking to a bookworm such as myself to see such a good story just...end. That's horrible! We don't even really get to see Mia bond with Sirius! And come on-who wouldn't want Sirius as a father? PLEASE UPDATE SOON I AM LITERALLY DYING INSIDE AND IF YOU DONT THEN A PIECE OF ME WILL FOREVER BE GONE.
Have a nice day!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 37 . 8/6/2016
I love how this story and I truly wish to see more lolI love father Daughter bonds
Gaea Storm chapter 25 . 7/29/2016
Alec's owl is Keladry right. Keladry of Mindelan from Protector of the Small? I am not sure how much reference it has... But she was the only one I could think of. BTW The owl's personality is more Alanna even if she does differentiate.
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 36 . 6/23/2016
Please please please please update soon! If you don't I will be forced to write a review on every single chapter! It's been a couple years, please update! I'm dying! I love this fic and it has already reached so many levels of awesomeness that I can't even begin to explain. So please. I beg of you. UPDATE! Post more chapters! It kills me to have to wait and see what happens next! Is so good, and I can't imagine how upset me and lots of other people will be if you never update again. That's not an option! You must finish this story! Please!