Reviews for An Untold Beginning
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 3 . 9/17
Please please please update this is such a good story I absolutely love it. Don't forget about us, please! R u having writers block? If so I have an amazing friend who once told me writers block is when the voices in your head stop talking, so you know... Just play through different scenarios until u find one u like! And we won't care. Promise. Just do your best and I swear we will love all of it! Please
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 1 . 8/25
Well, you give me no choice. Here is my review for this chapter. Are you just having a huge case of writers block, have you forgotten about this story, or is your email putting our reviews into spam again? I am not the only one who REALLY likes this story-so please update! It really is heartbreaking to a bookworm such as myself to see such a good story just...end. That's horrible! We don't even really get to see Mia bond with Sirius! And come on-who wouldn't want Sirius as a father? PLEASE UPDATE SOON I AM LITERALLY DYING INSIDE AND IF YOU DONT THEN A PIECE OF ME WILL FOREVER BE GONE.
Have a nice day!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 37 . 8/6
I love how this story and I truly wish to see more lolI love father Daughter bonds
Gaea Storm chapter 25 . 7/29
Alec's owl is Keladry right. Keladry of Mindelan from Protector of the Small? I am not sure how much reference it has... But she was the only one I could think of. BTW The owl's personality is more Alanna even if she does differentiate.
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 36 . 6/23
Please please please please update soon! If you don't I will be forced to write a review on every single chapter! It's been a couple years, please update! I'm dying! I love this fic and it has already reached so many levels of awesomeness that I can't even begin to explain. So please. I beg of you. UPDATE! Post more chapters! It kills me to have to wait and see what happens next! Is so good, and I can't imagine how upset me and lots of other people will be if you never update again. That's not an option! You must finish this story! Please!
Malfoy Mouth James- MMJ chapter 37 . 6/17
Oh my. Sweet Merlin that was amazing. It's been two years, about, now and could you please update? I don't want to be rude or annoying, but I swear to Merlin I will write a review on every single 37 chapters of this story, because it simply is amazing, and I will die without another chapter, and as soon as possible. Please! I'm begging you! There are absolutely no good fanfics about Sirius having a daughter, but this one is bloody brilliant! Please don't stop writing, no matter what anybody says. I think it is absolutely amazing, and can't wait to read more. And if it makes you feel any better, your miss spelled words do not bother me in the least. I do it all the time when I'm writing fanfictions. PLEASE UPDTE IT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS AND I JUST FINISHED IT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I MAY DIE BEFORE IT GETS POSTED.
Malfoy mouth James.
sunn chapter 37 . 5/26
Like the story update soon
Elizabeth chapter 37 . 5/17
Hope you update soon! This is a very interesting story and I would love for you to continue it! ;)
She should just ask hedwig to steal it
Yes chapter 6 . 5/17
She saw her mum
HPuni101 chapter 8 . 5/9
Please continue this story. It needs to be finished. Best wishes.
PlasticFantasic chapter 37 . 5/2
Hope you will write more soon, love your story!:)
please write soon i have been waiting for a new chapter for two cliff hanger is killing me. please continue with this story as soon as you can.
Djuul chapter 20 . 3/6
Year 3 is my favorite too!
Djuul chapter 4 . 3/6