Reviews for An Untold Beginning
mayalewis16 chapter 37 . 6h
OMG! I LOVE this story! I cant wait to read more! This is very well written and i hope that you are able to update soon! I cant wait for Mia to talk to Snape again! I think he is going to talk to her because it will annoy Sirius! By the way this story is very well written!
Gigi3333444 chapter 37 . 3/1
Update. Ted, Androma, and Nympadora Tonks are my favorite characters in the Harry Potter series. Update soon please
Pysco-babydoll chapter 37 . 1/30
love the story hope you update soon
caring16 chapter 37 . 1/27
ok i read all 37 chapters and i love it, love how you had everything set up from the first chapter to this one dang can't wait for more
elijahlover chapter 37 . 1/27
There are Tonks haters? I love her! Your spelling doesn't seem too bad. It's obvious you put an effort in and as a far less than fabulous speller myself, I recognise a fellow spellcheck user when I see one. The thing you have mixed up (most likely due to your extreme trust in spellcheck or perhaps genuine confusion) is spelling words the wrong way eg. 'I am here' is spelt heRE not heAR.
I think you are a very talented writer and am enjoying how you are exploring your characters. My only critique is I feel that you concentrate a bit too much on Mia's relationship with Gabe (you can never concentrate too much on her relationship with the marauders) and not enough on her relationship with the golden trio. I think you said in an earlier chapter that you had a plan to get her and Harry closer; please put it in to action! Also if she's having a conversation with Hermione I want to hear the whole conversation! Please, update soon! X
Gigi3333444 chapter 1 . 1/20
I love Tonks. Please update
Guest chapter 37 . 12/8/2014
please...please update don't make us wait another year i love you story.
RosieShak11 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Sorry to be picky but could you spell 'Prologue' right here? It's at the start of the first chapter its kinda off-putting, especially as the rest of the spelling seems fine.
Bronzelove chapter 37 . 9/27/2014
I love your story! I just read all the chapter in two days! Please update soon! Can't wait for more
eager reader chapter 37 . 9/13/2014
OH MY GOD PLEASE UPDATE!
The suspense is killing me! You didn't even leave it in a suspenseful cliffhanger which i am grateful about but this is taking way to long. Don't get offended i just reallllyyyyy reallllyyyy love your fanfic and the goblet of fire is when things get interesting!
Keep Your promise and ill promise to give 3 Reviews!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/1/2014
Love your story, please update soon.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/21/2014
please update! i need my fix!
james.wylie.guerra chapter 37 . 8/19/2014
Great fic, I hope you continue to update, it will be interesting to see how harry will fit in
gincitri chapter 37 . 8/15/2014
It's Tonks! Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/12/2014
please give us one chapter i have to go back to school again, it would be awesome to go in a good mood :D