Reviews for Seven Things Never to Say to Lily Evans
MunchkinsNarglesandLuna chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
haahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahah. this is hilarious. i cannot stop laughing. lily will you marry me? running away and screaming? thats all folks? sirius's hair? pure gold. i hope you write more like these.
aseneths chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Really funny and sweet, a good story! On my favorites list!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
OMG KILLED ME I CANT ANYMORE GOODBYE WORLD-Durfi
Abbl2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
That was really funny and sweet! Loooooove it! Hahaha, laughed so hard at the hair sauce thing, you NEVER say anything like that to a redhead. Lolz!
ThoseDreamsOfMine chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
taht's nice, and funny. It seems reali :D
bitemealienboy chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Aawn is soo cute! I love lists and this one is amazing haha
nine-orcids chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
this was really random, and therefore by default excellent!
LeahKeehl13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
haha super cute! :D
lowi chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Amazing, Bittersweet!

Hilarious and cute and truly gorgeous.

I loved it, really really much!
potterride chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
oh um hi...wait what am i reviewing again? oh yeah, u! sorry my mind was captivated by some AD claiming you can go on the hogwarts express..I DONT KNOW! anyways, wow..wow..whoa..uh yeah..good job...coolio...um...BYE!

sorry for the weird review im trying to think about making pumpkin pie and not eating it...BYE! good job!

potterride
Anonymous review fairy chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That was AMAZING! It was hilarious! I thought it was funny how james totally spazzed out at the end!
EmmaCorneliaHart chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
"I have said 100% of these things, and I'm alive, but I'm awesome". Well, I'm sorry, Prongs, but starting sentences with 'Laaaaaaaaaaaydeeeeeeeeey' does not sound very... sexy to me...

Very funny story )
Fire Breathing Crocodile chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow! That was one of the best stories I have ever read! Really. And that's saying something. Sad and funny and sweet and...everything! Keep writing!