Reviews for All I loved, I loved alone
demurehybrid chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Really liked it!
Lay chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Taissa Farmiga really is a goddess. And your fic was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I don't know what to say - amazing! I could actually see in my mind, all three characters acting like this and speaking this way. Wonderful... I really can't wait to read more of your work!
mengl chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I like your voice. And I love Poe.

This English teacher give you a good grade. :
I-Can-Spell-Confusion-With-A-K chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is really brilliant. It resonates with me so much because as a viewer I'm going through the same thing Violet is, wondering what it means to be invested in someone who is capable of so much evil.
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I think you've done a real good job with this oneshot. Especially with Violet.

And you're asking the question that I think we're all wondering. That whole fact that Tate killed those innocent kids, and Violet still loves him. She does't care, well, in the sense it doesn't stop her from loving him. What does that say about her? It's a tricky situation, and something I've though about, after I watched the episode.

Tate's love for Violet hurts my heart though. (I'm a sucker for that angst love type stuff) The fact that he'd do anything for her, keep her safe, it's so bittersweet.

But I really, really love it. I love that Violet didn't let any of that stop her from loving him. (even if she hasn't totally admitted it) What does that say about me? Ha.

Sorry that I went on a bit if a tangent there. It was wonderfully written, and I really loved it. Great job:)
maxiefae chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
i liked the talk between vi and moira!
where she went chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Nice work.
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I loved this.
Casey Rae chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love, love, love this. Well done.
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Aw, sweet. I like it :)
dddddddddkuhbddk chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I read the title and was like, "Edgar Allen Poe, no way!" And then read it and was like, "It is an awesome fiction, too!" Haha, but really, this was great. good detail and everything. I like that you put Moria in it. She is under-used around fanfiction... Great Job :)