Reviews for Five Moments Teddy Doesn't Get to Have With Henry
ajaielle chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
This is perfect. Teddy used to be my favorite, and I miss her on the show, so this is such a soothing read. It's really a shame that the happy little familial bubble that this story is will unfortunately never happen on the show, because it's just so perfect!
Rafiela chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Of course someone is reading this. I've read this, like, six times. :) I wish you could write another story!
Jennay chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I really loved this chapter and how realistic and amazing it was. This is what I would be okay with on Grey's. I mean, come on this was way better than what they did. :

I love that Teddy was unraveled this time and that the kids were involved. Sad, but amazing. :)

I would normally say I can't wait for the next chapter, but I know the next chapter is the sad one. I want to read it, but I know I'll cry. :'(
Queen Regent Cersei Lannister chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Hi. Yey! At last chapter 5. I've been checking the site everyday for the continuation, seriously. Pls continue the story.
anon23 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Another great chapter! The characters' voices continue to be spot on. Any chance we get an a/u chapter 5 from you as well?
Jenny chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
This might have been the best chapter yet. I absolutely loved the teenage one, but this one was too sweet. I definitely feel like this is something that would have happened (but in my head it really did happen and they're living happily ever after).

I'm afraid to read the final chapter. Part of me doesn't want to read it because I don't want the happiness to be ruined. Maybe I'll convince myself that the final chapter will be completely unrelated to the first four. ;)

;(

WAAAAA.
Queen Regent Cersei Lannister chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I love this story so so much! Can there be more than 5 chapters please? Pretty please. Tenry shippers need more of this coz of Henry's untimely and painful demise. Gah! I miss him so much.

This chapter is my fave among the 4 chapters, coz I really really want them to have a real wedding, but I'm fine with the wedding ring in this story. You really capture how adorable Henry and Teddy are together. And how sweet Henry is, you capture that too. I'll never get over the fact that Shonda killed a sweet-perfect-adorable guy like Henry.

Thank you. Please write more Tenry fics. )
Margot57 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
This guy is perfect. I love him... And I love your story too!
anon23 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Fantastic update! You captured all the characters' voices perfectly. I like how well you take the glimpses of the on-screen relationship and turn that into a well fleshed out story that feels completely believable and in-character. And the story was sweet and adorable.
Margot57 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Amazing chapter. I can totally imagine Teddy and Henry's daughter being a delinquent belly-button-piercing 13 year old.
Once-upon-a-mind chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
So I don't think I can tell you enough how utterly fantastic your story is.

This was a great chapter, as always! Can you possibly make it more than five moments...please! I would love to read more of these.

I like the incorporation of the other characters. Is Lexie married to Sloan? (Real GA writers, take note!)

Looking forward to the next instalment.
kdknan chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
loved it! please write more soon!
Jennay chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
I absolutely loved this chapter. I agree with the other reader about focusing on the more mundane and real aspects of marriage. I really love how you played it off and expressed both of their feelings towards the matter: his resentment, her guilt. It was great.

I can't wait for more. :) I'm kind of dreading the one moment that she does get to have. I feel like it's going to make me cry. :(
ankaz123 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Another great chapter! I'm really enjoying this fic! I hope that you write more soon!
Once-upon-a-mind chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Usually I don't read Grey's fanfic if it's not about Meredith and Derek but I am loving this so very much. I was enjoying Teddy and Henry on the show a lot actually so thank you for writing this!

I love the style of your writing, you're amazing! I don't feel like I'm reading fanfiction with this, it's absolutely brilliant and I feel like you know what you're doing not jsut testing the waters.

You've very nicely juxtaposed the angst with the fluff so that neither is overwhelming the other and you get a brilliant mix. I think I'm going to stalk your other stories now haha.

Update when you can please x