Reviews for Five Moments Teddy Doesn't Get to Have With Henry
Ze chapter 6 . 5/29
*shrieks*

It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me blink, impressed, at how accurate your Cristina is. And I'm very impressed by how you made your OCs so solid and well-developed. Excellent fic.
ayaya97 chapter 1 . 4/13
I know it's been a while since you wrote it, but I had to comment. I'm crying so badly, the last paragraph just got me, so pure, full of emotion and with peace. Love how you write, you are gifted!
her-majesty-wears-jeans chapter 1 . 2/8
I logged in solely to leave a review, sorry it got a little long.
Oh my god. There are terribly few fics about Teddy, this was glorious. I probably overlooked her family aspect a bit (I never really had strong feelings about her and Henry, they were just fine; don’t get me wrong though, I squealed at the bit about Hannah, and Teddy more than deserves that kind of cuteness and happiness you wrote) but that was just because I was blown away by the awesomeness that was Teddy sticking it up to Burke and defending Cristina. (I adored the On Their Side part!) Their friendship was so important to me, I’m glad that someone feels it too. I would’ve LOVED seeing this on the show, oh if only everything could have turned out as perfectly as it was here.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2017
This story is just perfect!
Bandgeekwriter89 chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
Thank you thank you thank you. I've been re-watching some of GA and was going to skip over the Henry/Teddy part as I didn't care for it in the beginning. I changed my mind and I'm glad I did. I've written two books and am working on the third in the series. I needed a break from writing and was curious to see if I could find any good Henry lives and they have kids fic. Not any of those really cheesy ones that make them have tons of kids or whatever. You catch my drift. Anyways. I finished this an hour ago and in that hour, because if reading this, I have come up with an idea for book four. I had one but quickly scratched it. You are an amazing writer. Finding this couldn't have come at a better time. Thank you again.
pillar-of-salt chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
This is perfect. Teddy used to be my favorite, and I miss her on the show, so this is such a soothing read. It's really a shame that the happy little familial bubble that this story is will unfortunately never happen on the show, because it's just so perfect!
Rafiela chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Of course someone is reading this. I've read this, like, six times. :) I wish you could write another story!
Jennay chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I really loved this chapter and how realistic and amazing it was. This is what I would be okay with on Grey's. I mean, come on this was way better than what they did. :

I love that Teddy was unraveled this time and that the kids were involved. Sad, but amazing. :)

I would normally say I can't wait for the next chapter, but I know the next chapter is the sad one. I want to read it, but I know I'll cry. :'(
Queen Regent Cersei Lannister chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Hi. Yey! At last chapter 5. I've been checking the site everyday for the continuation, seriously. Pls continue the story.
anon23 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Another great chapter! The characters' voices continue to be spot on. Any chance we get an a/u chapter 5 from you as well?
Jenny chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
This might have been the best chapter yet. I absolutely loved the teenage one, but this one was too sweet. I definitely feel like this is something that would have happened (but in my head it really did happen and they're living happily ever after).

I'm afraid to read the final chapter. Part of me doesn't want to read it because I don't want the happiness to be ruined. Maybe I'll convince myself that the final chapter will be completely unrelated to the first four. ;)

;(

WAAAAA.
Queen Regent Cersei Lannister chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I love this story so so much! Can there be more than 5 chapters please? Pretty please. Tenry shippers need more of this coz of Henry's untimely and painful demise. Gah! I miss him so much.

This chapter is my fave among the 4 chapters, coz I really really want them to have a real wedding, but I'm fine with the wedding ring in this story. You really capture how adorable Henry and Teddy are together. And how sweet Henry is, you capture that too. I'll never get over the fact that Shonda killed a sweet-perfect-adorable guy like Henry.

Thank you. Please write more Tenry fics. )
Margot57 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
This guy is perfect. I love him... And I love your story too!
anon23 chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Fantastic update! You captured all the characters' voices perfectly. I like how well you take the glimpses of the on-screen relationship and turn that into a well fleshed out story that feels completely believable and in-character. And the story was sweet and adorable.
ElisabethIsFlabbergasted chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Amazing chapter. I can totally imagine Teddy and Henry's daughter being a delinquent belly-button-piercing 13 year old.