Reviews for Happy House
Who hoo! Good job for putting in that end summary. I know how hard it is to write when you don't want too, but I also hate staying up till 10:46 to finish reading an abandoned fan fiction.
You are super good at writing too, you know that?
Twisted Sonnet chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Get used to it. Ludwig's dick always steals the show.
*Goes on Google Images* I mean, look at the size of that thing!...*Drools*
lietlover4ever chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
I loved this story, and was wondering if I could finish it. I really liked It, and was sad it ended! I think they ending was very interesting, and I would absolutely love it If I could adapt it! Thanks! :)
CheshireKitKat chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
Awww... I wished you had continued this!
CheshireKitKat chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
You know. I think Canada should be in the story..cause I can see him as one of those kids that like tried to kill themselves...and all...
Vampchick2010 chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
wow, that would have been awesome to see in the story. i understand why you are not completing this though. Good luck with any other fanfics.
Kayleigh is a good girl chapter 20 . 3/8/2014
I really want you to complete this story, it's so awesome and there like totally needs to be more!
Lola chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
Awe :( I care but its your choice
A. L. Washington chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
Awwww...This story was so good! If you have the oppurtunity, I'd love a chapter of just how things may have been played out - like why Feli was in the hospital, if Gil and Luddy's relationship ever got better, and so forth... It'd been even better if you get the other chapters out you talked about in the edit.

Either way, I just want to say that this was a great read! I thought it was really interesting how you moved the characters along in the story, and I'm sorry we won't (or probably won't) be seeing more of the character arc and development.

I'll follow the story to know if you do update, but don't be pressured! It's okay if you don't upload anything!

P.S. I really, really loved this story!
itswh0iam chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Ok many things. One I really love this story and when I got the email saying you updated I was estatic. I just didn't have a chance go read this till now. Second I really would love it if you would actually finish the story but that's up to you. If you don't really want to I do have questions.
What did it mean when Ludwig was saying how he told Mr. Edelstein of his ambitions and that? Like how did that play out?
What was Feliciano's past that ended him up there? Why he doesn't have the relationship with his brother? What happened?
What is Gilbert's kinda side to the story?
What happened next with Ludwig and Feliciano?
How mentally unstable is Feliciano really?
Explain the different things that he would do secretly please.

Those were my questions if you chose to do the Q&A at the end but I really would love it if you would actually finish the story.
Thank you and have a lovely day.
Shikuzumika chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
Its okay if you lost your passion, i know many people who have. I just have one request though, please don't delete it, it was my life!
Elladelia14 chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Hi, hi! I found this story and read it all in one sitting almost. I understand not wanting to do something you're not passionate about, but I have a few questions. What exactly disorders does Feliciano have and why? How long has he been there? I think that's it. Good job writing what you have though.
I love Neville chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
I'm sorry you lost the passion for writing this, because I really enjoy it, but you need to do what's best for you. If that means abandoning the story, I completely understand, and I think everyone else does too/
I love Neville chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
This is really good
About the bathrooms in mental hospitals (in the juvenile ward, at least)-There's thin curtains in real institutions, and we're all hoarded into the bathroom then separated, and given 15 minutes so we can't do anything to ourselves. The bathrooms weren't in our rooms, likely so we couldn't lock ourselves in, and we were escorted there by a nurse or security guard.
Hope that helps!
Ose93 chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
I can understand if you want to stop writing, especially since you aren't really in the fandom so much. I'm curious to know about Lovino though. Do he and Feli not get along? He was worried about him, though. But it doesn't look like he visits Feli or tries to contact him (unless visits are being refused).

Thank you for the first 19 chapters! It was a great fic to read.