Reviews for The future is not a gift, it's an achievement
Math Geek chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
6/9 reduces down to 2/3 not 1/3. The answer of 2/4 X 6/9 is not 1/6 but it is 1/3!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
So good I wish it were true
thewelshwitch1013 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I really loved this. You should continue the action!
PurpleCrayons chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Keep going!
shepweir always chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is a lovely heartfelt touching scene between Andrea and Rick. The fact that she was jealous of Carl's teacher just added to this wonderful moment. I love the way they express their feelings and desires by actions not words. That is how I visualize it happening on the show. I can just see them making tentative movements towards each other and waiting to see what reaction they get. It would be great in season 3 if we saw more romantic R & A times like the one you so beautifully brought to life.
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I liked it! I would have love them to kiss!
avidreader chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Loved it! Can totally see this happening.
kdoggt chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
really interesting! loved it!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Really enjoyed this. Love how Andrea is subconsciously jealous of Annie's interest in Rick, made me smile.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hehe that was sweet. I'm a diehard Daryl/Abdrea shipper but I really do think that Rick & Andrea could have quite the interesting friendship if they tried. Also they look good together too I guess lol!
Davee chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
So sweet.
Band131 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I really enjoyed reading this! Great job!
Mandamirra10 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I really enjoyed this. Rick and Andrea were written so well that it felt like it could be something the actors on the show would do. I really liked reading bao0ut the two of them.

I hope that you'll write more of them!

Great Job.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I really liked this! RickAndrea is kind of my guilty pleasure and I think you did a great job writing them. Can't wait to read more from you!
kschu02 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
What a great story. Never would have thought to put Rick and Andrea in a relationship. I like your style of writing. Its very smooth and detailed. Keep up the good work.