Reviews for Catching The Clock
Guest chapter 85 . 12/12/2017
please update next!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 70 . 7/19/2017
yeah while the balloon was sily and embaressing but that can work in its FAVOR.. and everything it did show the good on Ted final testament LAST THING left... Ted pulls through.
and HIS life is a messy and horroribly and horror and HILARITY but still WORKS.
and Robin having a freak out? is FINE.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 67 . 7/19/2017
alternate ending it ended at the freaking Yellow Umbrella!
AND THAT IS IT.
at worst they do what should have happened and make the gang do an orgy.
an orgy of LOVE.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 66 . 7/19/2017
this does so hurt for yeah. I am sorry.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 65 . 7/19/2017
oh dear the HOPE. the WONDER and the optomisum... I am so sorry for your loss.
alternate fan theory!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 63 . 7/19/2017
oh you poor, POOR person. this is going to hurt you SO MUCH. the endng... god that reaction is going to...
I AM SORRY.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 45 . 7/17/2017
oh dear. please tell me your an alternate universe man.
but yeah the Ted Barny relationship STRAINED... I mean Ted always comes through? sorta? but it takes a ROAD.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 33 . 7/17/2017
ha. course talk of the over correction! and thigns like that and how I met your mother doing good stuff...
but I ENJOY it being in their heads! good stuff.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 31 . 7/17/2017
mah now the pain of the out of order is going to bight us! cause the Mothers conversation with good ol Barny is going to be odd.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 30 . 7/17/2017
muhahaha. their is a reason that the Robin Barny thing hits so much harder than the Ted thing and not just the inevitability and the for swearness of the MOTHER and the direction of the story... but perhaps part of it was the delayed and denial thing or?
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 25 . 7/17/2017
muhaha. do love the bit and yes rewatching this makes me realize I was a bit distracted by the hsiny humor and gloss of stuff now.. cause DAMM IT. got to rewatch it AGAIN.
thank you!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 22 . 7/17/2017
yeah Kevin was such a freaking MESS of things... while I'm relaitvly Happy with what they did with Barny and QUiin him going over eger jump into it... a bit trying to FORCE it... but still.
Kevin... just from WHAT EVEN. their was potential there at least.
course mess up Robins stuff... and yeah Tead we get SUCH an in look into Ted and his life that they sympathy can be worn a little thin I suppose.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 10 . 7/16/2017
and they never ADRESS THIS with Robin and Barny.
B-RScherbatskyStinson chapter 85 . 6/23/2017
So glad this story is updated, I've missed it and read it all the way through again a few months ago it's still a great story. Love, the part with the laser tag knowing that Robin was in love with him at the time makes this chapter that more wonderful, it shows that it wasn't one sided her not choosing him was a bump in the road no more. The sexual tension between them can be seen miles away anyone can see that they're in love. Great chapter!
SnowboundMermaid chapter 83 . 6/4/2017
Can't believe I missed this until now. Lots of detail on the infamous Argentina trip, and a much better outcome, as well. I liked that Barney and Robin had an honest discussion about having kids, covering pros and cons. Kids or no kids, they've got each other, and that comes through vividly here.