Reviews for 4 Little Flashes
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
They both need cuddles
j9tigger chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I really love these small glimpses into their lives, and I hope these inspire even longer works. I am enjoying your writing, and find the dialogue to be fun and accurate.
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
:D
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I love all of these! But the one I really want to see expanded is Boom! That one was really great
ellenripley chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
aww these were cute
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I'd love to see Caught expanded upon. That was by far my favorite of the four :)
tenaji chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Caught - If you are heeding request then I am feeling Caught

NRR
The1ThatGotAway chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I like this! Is it expandable? I'd love to finish the "Caught" storyline. It's really because I LOVE writing Angela :)

Please continue-it's refreshing and good for the imagination :)
flint198 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
they all would be interesting stories, the one that really got my attention was boom:)
tuckp3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
and they were good. i especially like imagining the look that maura gave jane in caught.
Dri.Ka.Br chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
this story very good, congratulations! you write very well! the way I wrote the story was much more dynamic, really good to read so many stories little time.

I have written something wrong because English is not my native language and I am using the translator then maybe a few words can go wrong.

Drielly Karine, Brasil.
soother chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Which one would i think would be good to expand on...um, ALL OF THEM!
rudy0924 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Ooh, I am greatly intrigued by the last story, Boom. I am a sucker for Maura being worried about Jane. Would be interesting if there were perhaps. Serial bomber of sorts. Endless angst for Maura :)
rizzlelover23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Great story,hope to see more from you.