Reviews for On Weddings
scribbleeexx chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
oh god so much fluff I'm dying. I absolutely love your characterisation of Rose and Scorpius and their witty banter. It is like they were absolutely made for each other. I can't say more than how much I just adore your version of these two!
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
hilarious! loved it
tales-of-bohemia chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
i just read your Of Ferrets and Weasels and now this one and it's just as wonderful and cute and the bickering between Ron and Draco was perf and i just love it a lot. so thank you:)
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Ha, yes! Yes! Nice one! I loved the Ron/Draco interactions, and the Malfoy family, and I love what you did with Rose and Scorpius Malfoy's relationship. It was adorable and funny as hell. Thank you for it.
Samone chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I loved it completely funny!
Legend-waitforit-Harry chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Again wow. Great job! Can u elaborate on wha append when they try to elope though please?
Whispers in the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
that was really funny. i like it
RavenclawMama chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Brilliant. Just brilliant. Thanks for sharing this one too. It definitely left a smile on my face. Amber
Jelbertie chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This was...so...

I've already reviewed Of Ferrets and Weasles today so I hope this isn't too much but I absolutely loved this fic. Your characterisation of Rose and Scorpius is almost what I imagine it to be and even when it's not I love the way they act and react to situations and to each other. And don't even get me started on Ron and Draco's bickering. It may have been short, but it literally had me laughing until my chest hurt.
frobz26 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Loved this to bits. This is definitely how I would see their wedding going.
spannieren chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
so cute :)
CallMeKills chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Awww! This is so cute and very wel-written! Good luck in the contest :)
xiLynnx chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh goodness. They match each other so well in your story! Sarcastic but understanding at the same time. /facepalm at James. OF COURSE he would. lol. Anyways, awesome start and can't wait for the next chapter! :)
downstage chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Aww, this is really cute. Very funny, too, and brilliantly written. The characterisation of both of them was great and it was just really hilarious. I love how you played around with the different writing styles in it too (like, purely speech and stuff). It was really interesting C:
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Good job. I really liked the part where James got hold of the microphone.