Reviews for The Mystery Of Merlin
Wow. I really liked that.
Greetings from Poland!
BreathingMagic chapter 2 . 2/19
That was a great sequel - and I for one really don't think that Merlin was that OOC at all, he actually acted rather like himself. Love the POV, it's always nice to see the bromance as an outsider. :)
monkeygirl77 chapter 2 . 2/14
It totally passed my expectations! I didn't even see that there was a sequel, shows how observant I am. You should totally do a sequel for this! Like maybe Claude gets to meet the Knights or something like that! If your into that sort of thing! Loved it, don't carr if it was ooc ( the brotherly feels made it for me!) your a really great writer and I can't wait to see what you do in the future!
Obscured Angel chapter 2 . 1/16
Well written and planned. The dialogue is realistic and believable.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
MissingInspiration chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I love it that you did this story. Merlin and Arthur do seem a bit OOC but I really like the way you are portraying the characters. I would love to see more stories with with all three. (Merlin, Arthur, and Claude.)
satomika chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I like what Claude said about wanting to be even half the man Merlin is

It's so inspirational!
Nickve chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Wow this is so good! I love how it had some parts that make you smile, but others that have you on the edge of your seat. But it wasn't at all dark. So any ways you did a amazing job. Keep it up!
oddlittleangel chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Please write more in this series!
Ravenclaw667 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
I don't think merlin was OOC at all. I loved your stories (the ones I've read) I can see it all happening clearly in my head and it's quite nice and delightful when I can find a story so amazing like yours where I can see things happening. Hope you write more enjoyable and ever so wonderful stories.
Ravenclaw667
P.S. LOVED IT!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Wow. You certainly have a way with words!

This was a magnificent story-a great sequel! I am honored to have read it.

Thank you for posting it!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Maybe it would have been better if he had just attempted to teach Merlin a lesson...

MERLIN! What is it with you and dumb animals?!

No sense of self-preservation is the shortest description of him available...
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Good judge and description of character ;)
Lilly chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
It's so good!
Lily potter x chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
I loved this story and the other one you wrote before this! It would be great if you wrote more stories like this because you have a wonderful talent in writing xx

P.s this is my real name, please don't laugh
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I love Claude and Hemlock! Please make a sequel or companion piece!