Reviews for The Mystery Of Merlin
Ravenclaw667 chapter 2 . 8h ago
I don't think merlin was OOC at all. I loved your stories (the ones I've read) I can see it all happening clearly in my head and it's quite nice and delightful when I can find a story so amazing like yours where I can see things happening. Hope you write more enjoyable and ever so wonderful stories.
Ravenclaw667
P.S. LOVED IT!
CJaneCoulson chapter 2 . 3/28
Wow. You certainly have a way with words!

This was a magnificent story-a great sequel! I am honored to have read it.

Thank you for posting it!
CJaneCoulson chapter 1 . 3/28
Maybe it would have been better if he had just attempted to teach Merlin a lesson...

MERLIN! What is it with you and dumb animals?!

No sense of self-preservation is the shortest description of him available...
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 3/25
Good judge and description of character ;)
Lilly chapter 2 . 3/15
It's so good!
Lily potter x chapter 2 . 1/5
I loved this story and the other one you wrote before this! It would be great if you wrote more stories like this because you have a wonderful talent in writing xx

P.s this is my real name, please don't laugh
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I love Claude and Hemlock! Please make a sequel or companion piece!
ciara chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
It did not meet my expectations it went over them you did awesome
Merlina Treaty chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Thank you for writing this story. It was wonderful! I really like Claude and his other gaurs friends fr
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
This is really good. Sometimes third party POV can be tedious, but you did it well. A sequel would be nice. Thanks!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
i love this series! thanks so much for this! 3
LinBates chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Very good story!

I'm still finding missing, mispelled & wrong word usage, but I'll probably no longer mention it.

I would like to see a sequel to this story!
nerdfortherandom chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I really liked the series! Of course, Merlin is awesome, and Claude's change was nice. I'm curious if in this story, Arthur knew that Merlin was lying about the fire? That Arthur knew that Rian actually caused the fire but Merlin was protecting him?
Weaving Bard chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
it was good. I expected greatness and you exceeded those expectations.

thank yoU!
cynthiacyvon chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
love it, it makes me teary in the end X)