Reviews for The Mystery Of Merlin
Faith chapter 2 . 2/12
Hi, this is an amazing sequel, well done. I love the idea of Merlin having scars from his previous adventures. I love Arthur and Merlin's friendship in this story and the previous one, keep up the good work
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 2 . 1/8
Nicely done, and definitely was good to read a bit more about Claude. This is an excellent "outsider perspective" portrayal of Merlin. Thank you for writing and posting!
aewea chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
Was it food?! WAS IT GOOD?!
OF COURSE IT WAS!It was bloody fantastic!
loved it
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Excellent!
Dossypet chapter 2 . 2/28/2016
I loved it! :) Cute Merlin Fluff! Good ol' Merlin coming to everyone's rescue. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
Aaawww
Samantha2611 chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
That was awesome, please write more, I really enjoyed that. You portrayed Merlin perfectly. (:
pjohpkc28 chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
I literally wanted to cry at how beautiful this story arch is. I'm tearing up as I type. You have a gift with words. Right now, you're my favorite author. Thank you so much. I love how you portray the true friendship between Arthur and Merlin. I'm having so much trouble expressing my joy at this. I can't even. Thank you!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Wow. I really liked that.
Greetings from Poland!
BreathingMagic chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
That was a great sequel - and I for one really don't think that Merlin was that OOC at all, he actually acted rather like himself. Love the POV, it's always nice to see the bromance as an outsider. :)
monkeygirl77 chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
It totally passed my expectations! I didn't even see that there was a sequel, shows how observant I am. You should totally do a sequel for this! Like maybe Claude gets to meet the Knights or something like that! If your into that sort of thing! Loved it, don't carr if it was ooc ( the brotherly feels made it for me!) your a really great writer and I can't wait to see what you do in the future!
Obscured Angel chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Well written and planned. The dialogue is realistic and believable.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
MissingInspiration chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I love it that you did this story. Merlin and Arthur do seem a bit OOC but I really like the way you are portraying the characters. I would love to see more stories with with all three. (Merlin, Arthur, and Claude.)
satomika chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I like what Claude said about wanting to be even half the man Merlin is

It's so inspirational!
Nickve chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Wow this is so good! I love how it had some parts that make you smile, but others that have you on the edge of your seat. But it wasn't at all dark. So any ways you did a amazing job. Keep it up!