Reviews for Gift of the Nightfury
general zargon chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
I definitely have to track down the episode and watch it! It sounds like a great episode, especially the exploding Gronkle eggs, lol! I hope you write more for this fandom and keep up the excellent work!
snowangel420 chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Okay, that was amazing! But just a quick correction, Hiccup pushed the saddle out of the way with his prosthetic. That's all. It was so good. Makes me wanna watch it again. And again. And again.
Pinnatus chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Wow, just wow. You have a great talent for taking the video versions and turning them into novel like stories. You did an excellent job at capturing the descriptions of the scenes and making the transitions clear. You put in effort to making this as close to the original as possible and you succeeded.

This is definitely a great reference to keep in my favorites list. Thanks!
SYDNEY chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
i would want you to make a new how to train your dragon story.

i would want it to say

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 HICCA TO THE RESCUE.

THE SECRET OF NIMH 2 TIMMY TO THE RESCUE CROSSOVER STORY.

hiccup's daughter hicca wants to be a viking just like her dad

but she never knew him her dad hiccup was killed in a battle

a long time ago.

and the chapters should say.

1 THE LAST RACE.

2 A TALK WITH MOTHER.

3 COME MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR LIFE.

4 TO HELP BECOME A VIKING.

5 I WILL SHOW THE WORLD.

6 THE VOYAGE AT SEA.

7 MEETING ASH.

8 THE WARNING.

9 THE CREW OF ALVIN THE TREACHEROUS.

10 WE CAN'T GO.

11 THE HORRIBLE TRUTH ABOUT STORM HICCA'S SISTER.

12 ESCAPE.

13 THE SKRILL ATTACK.

14 THE NAME'S HALLA.

15 THE PLAN.

16 SEEING TOOTHLESS.

17 TO THE ISLAND.

18 ON THE ISLAND.

19 GOING INSIDE.

20 TO ASH'S PARENTS AND THE OTHERS.

22 SEEING STOIC AND GOBBER AGAIN.

23 GOT CAUGHT.

24 JUST SAY YES.

25 THE MOON IS FULL.

26 ALL I HAD IS GONE.

27 HICCA'S GREAT PLAN.

28 HICCA'S PLAN GOES INTO ACTION.

29 STOPING STORM THE EVIL GIRL.

30 FREEING ASH'S PARENTS AND THE OTHERS.

31 FINDING STORM HICCA'S SISTER.

32 STORM AND HICCA ESCAPE.

33 FLYING ON TOOTHLESS BACK HOME.

34 HICCA GOT HER SISTER BACK TO HER OLD SELF.

35 YOU ARE NOW A VIKING.
mediate89 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is incredible! Someone linked me to Gift of the Night Fury on YouTube a few weeks ago and it inspired me to search for some more HTTYD fan fiction. I really wasn't expecting to find something like this. The way you captured every detail is just amazing and it makes me want to watch the mini-movie and read this back and forth 100 times.
ellabella89 chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
I just watched this short today, and I was soooo happy. I love that I found this not twenty minutes after I finished the movie :D You did a wonderful job writing it out, I was able to picture it perfectly, even after only seeing it once. :D You have a great eye for detail, and you certainly express the emotions with skill. Nice job!

PS. I totally got jipped a Night Fury for Snoggletog. I'm a bit more than a little disappointed. :P
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
-claps with a smile- Wonderful ending. I was actually fully expecting Toothless to come back with baby Nightfuries. Hiccup sounded like a parent scolding their child when Toothless came back. I'm surprised Astrid didn't get into trouble for distributing the exploding eggs, though. I thought for sure that SOMEONE would blame her.
Sakuratan chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Dawwwww That was just...so beautiful. T.T
Saphirabrightscale chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
Beautifully done. You wrote it like the movie. HAPPY SNOGGLETOG!
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
This is an AWESOME ending! I love Hiccup's narration! I also love his sarcasm. Dunno why, but sarcasm is my love when talking to people plus cursing in sea language ever since I decided to make my book and stop writing FanFiction. I just come to read ;D You're amazing!
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
Astrid, however, wore a look of absolute horror. "The eggs…explode?"

I was like, hell yeah the eggs EXPLODE! They video on YouTube says it all! XD

"The eggs explode!" Astrid shrieked, her hands flying to her face.

Then I was like "AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Awww ... Baby dragons :D Too bad Toothless doesn't have any :( But I still love the way you write man
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
Oh, Fishy D: Also the "What about presents? Hey…!" who said that? Fishlegs? And the helmet part, awww
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
Oh, this chapter was so sad. I downloaded some videos of this part but the music was playing the background so I couldn't hear what they were saying but it was some sad judging by Hiccup's face :(
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I love the way you write! Like I said in the previous Chapter, I haven't seen it all *some on YouTube) so I could only picture it in my head but it would be nice if you could describe more. Oh well!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »