Reviews for The Ultimate Sacrifice
Interesting take on it.
GodBlessTheNightOwls chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Again amazing
GodBlessTheNightOwls chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Amazing! That's all I can say.
nagandsev chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Perfect! I didn't know which way you were taking us, and got really excited when Lily came back, and then, with her hardened eyes and look and the revelation of her pregnancy, was allowed this wonderful back-story from Sev's point of view; really, really wonderful and so spot on - love the description and atmosphere, the flow of events, and canon storyline, the little nuances between them, physical gestures, and Severus' raw needs and *honest* desires; it's so painful, his desperation and selfishness and great, real love for her, so very human!:-) Wonderful work!
neesie-pie chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Very well done - this makes so much more sense than JKR's 'Mudblood' explanation.

I liked your description of Severus on the stairs - I could picture it vividly in my head.
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Oh wow! This was an awesome idea. I can see Lily forcing herself to stay with Harry's father. It's so realistic and so sad. She obviously loved Severus very much, but she put her child's need before her own like the good mother she was.
Neesiepie chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wonderful. Well done. I only hope that she somehow communicated this to Severus so that he didn't have to go through the years of torture.
nagandsev chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Lovely narrative. Poignant. It'll be wonderful for the next chapter and Sev's pov!
Zireael07 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
The story is brilliant! But didn't Sev's mother die earlier? Much earlier?
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I'm really sorry, but i don't like it. Your writing is awesome but Lily loves James. James deflated his ego and would never do that to lily. Keep writing, your writing style is great. I just can't see James doing that to Lily. Please don't take offense.