Reviews for Love is Pretty
Awesome mermaid!America and pirate!England story! Thank you for sharing!
So cute! This is precious, and remarkably sensual for how fluffy it is. Kudos!
majorleeobvious chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
omg this is hella cute. so many feelings and all of them are of a fluffy, mushy, lovey-dovey nature. i adored this
stardustdestiny3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That was so sweet my teeth ache! I LUV IT! XD
SomethingSimsy chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Most sappy line ever, but this story is pretty (I tried).
drowningsun chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Is it weird that I started crying?
Old Beginning New Ending chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
No amount of words, synonyms, idioms, and phrases could fully describe how wonderful and beautiful it was to read this piece. I adored all of it and I thank you for writing something so, haha, "pretty." c:
Lovethehumor101 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That was beautiful. Well done.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is so cute! Usually not a fan of folklore or mythology in Hetalia but I just happened to click this one open and i'm glad I did xD
Yellow Eyed Arachnid chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So sweet, I loved it.
koosei chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwso swee Arthur, you just keep wooing him like that. Eventually he'll believe you

:D I loved how you pulled off Alfred being insecure so well. I can't find those ones all that often, but it's soooo nice when it is actually done right (and believably) 3

I think I'm even more in love with mermaid!AU's now
D-Channerz chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I have a major soft spot for mermaid!Alfred and pirate!Arthur, and this was just... so utterly sweet and lovely. Loved it very much!
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I can't articulately explain my feelings for this but I may or may not be getting a heart attack from how adorable this is.
Oh my god chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Your writing style is amazing and this is beautiful and heartfelt and just gag - amazing XD
ThisCouldTheoreticallyBeSparta chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Merpeople!AUs are probably my most favourite thing in the world. Insecure!Alfred is also such an adorable thing. Thank you very much for writing this, you did a great job.