Reviews for Second Chances
Zaidee chapter 18 . 4/6
Okay I really did like this and I am so sad to realized that you haven't updated it for 3 years... Do you think you will ever update it?
Zaidee chapter 1 . 4/5
Ooo! I like this already and I've only read the first chapter. I am anticipating reading the rest of this now. I hope its not short but I also hope that I don't get bored of it if i just want to get to the 'good part'. And i hope i read the rest of it, because so far I really like the idea of this.
serachanXatsuka chapter 18 . 3/11
This is a great story and I'd love to hear more about what happens after when Harry reveals his knowledge. Looooooove how you made a struggle out of his young and adult mind :D
Sequel?
misherukuro chapter 18 . 1/21
Thanks for the story. ,
Love Faith Embers chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
This is great! :D
kittyranma chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
More more brava brava, I hope you get the muse back for this. Update soon please.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
Please update soon
kittyrsocute chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
*grinning wickedly* I love it when the Dursley's *sneer* get what's coming to them. *cackling at the Dursley's fate*
kittyrsocute chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Oh Tin Man, you do have a heart... :3
atymer chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
It was just enough story to keep you wondering how this Harry would survive the coming years and how different everyone's lives would be. I don't believe he has thought of who else maybe lost as he saves those who died before. He can't escape all loses of friends and loved ones, life doesn't work like that. But this Harry is definitely getting E for effort. ;)
crotia chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
interesting though somketimes i had th feeling the plot was a little jumpy
crotia chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
Hm, When is Harry going to visit Annabella and what about his other snake?
crotia chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
I especially liked your comment about Lupin being worse. I would like to see that happen sometime *hint hint*
crotia chapter 8 . 2/12/2014