Reviews for Second Chances
BOOKWORM0503 chapter 6 . 1/31
Good
MagicPigs chapter 1 . 1/7
This is so bad it's good.
Henri Jane chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
I don't completely understand what you mean when you say that this is the last chapter but the story isn't over..? There isn't a sequel on your page..?

Please answer these questions, and thank you for your writings,

Henri Jane
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
not behavourisms, behaviour or mannerisms or characteristics or traits... not behaviourisms.
ej-83 chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
*sighs* i guess harry would most likely not tell severus anything..anyway keep up the good work
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I just found this and love it! Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Terrible
Therio chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Very good story. It is too bad that you never continued it.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
I loved your story I was wondering if you were going to write a sequel to this story Second Chances
Zaidee chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
Okay I really did like this and I am so sad to realized that you haven't updated it for 3 years... Do you think you will ever update it?
Zaidee chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Ooo! I like this already and I've only read the first chapter. I am anticipating reading the rest of this now. I hope its not short but I also hope that I don't get bored of it if i just want to get to the 'good part'. And i hope i read the rest of it, because so far I really like the idea of this.
serachanXatsuka chapter 18 . 3/11/2015
This is a great story and I'd love to hear more about what happens after when Harry reveals his knowledge. Looooooove how you made a struggle out of his young and adult mind :D
Guest chapter 18 . 3/5/2015