Reviews for Stand
iheartcam chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was absolutely fantastic!
ellenripley chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
YES, this was interesting and totally in the ballpark of how I think this would go! I like your Taylor: tough as ever, but having a very hidden soft spot for Wash.
Delia Lavender chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
"Stand" was amazing! You really have a gift for depicting character. I loved how uneasy Taylor was - how he carefully approached Wash...taking off his shoes and socks, hoping she wouldn't kick him out (or kill him). Wonderful!
Phalengy chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Very well written story! I really enjoy it:)) I love the angst between them.
lfitch86 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
awesome story! it flowed so well, i kinda teared up at parts.
Inu-midoriko chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
this was absolutely beautiful! I chuckled a bit at the 'she's going to fucking kill him' line haha that was funny. but it was fantastic. i felt everything between the both of them. i didnt know who to sympathize with more lol. in the end i took no side and enjoyed the mental images of them roughing each other up. anyways, i thoroughly enjoyed this :) keep up the awesomeness! you write fantastically for this fandom!
euphoricsymphonies chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Nicely done. Wash would stand by Taylor through thick and thin and until the very end. She'd be very hurt if Taylor didn't confide in her. I can't wait to see that episode on Monday.

I loved the "and maybe Jim" part. At first, I didn't much care for him but he's grown on me.

Btw, I found Wash being irritated with Jim for "leaving" Taylor OTG (even though Jim really didn't have any say in it) funny in 1x08. I can't wait until the situations are reversed and we get to see Taylor worrying over the lieutenant. That would be a nice change to an episode. :)