Reviews for Princess of Darkness
maizcorn chapter 25 . 3/3
Wow that was amazing. It definitely unique. I loved the world you created.
rg521 chapter 25 . 3/2
Cute story.
Baconite chapter 25 . 1/1
I really adore this story, it's one of my favorites! I also like the way you've written this story, it's absolutely perfect :)
The major plot twist with the angels being bad and the demons good was very Nice to read, i absolutely love the father/daughter relationship with Lucifer and Santana!
Thank you for this story and i'll be sure to look out for you!
WolfishReader chapter 25 . 11/21/2014
Oh dear sweet lord, I love this story and your humor. This was just the best! I'll admit, the summary had me worried, but this was just amazing. You are fantastic. I think I may love you a little bit. At the very least I love this story. Thank you for writing it.
A.Harry.Potter.Girl chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Oh my actual god really? You ended it there? The hell! And if this thing is correct its been over a week since you updated the sequel! (Which i am greatful for) The f**k! Come on, I needs to know what happens!
That is all.
SecretIsMyName chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Hey, so I just wanted to review this story even if this was finished more than a year ago.. I really love this fanfic because you wrote this so good and the story is so cool.. And I hope you could update the sequel too, cause it's been so long since you last posted Only in My Nightmares.. That's all, have a god day..
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
...this is ridiculous. Idealistic. Naive. Nonsensical. Must I go on?

You ruin the beauty of darkness. You poison her veins with your narrow minded 'good' and 'evil'.

Well done!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
If the Princess of Darkness...

Is kind or compassionate...

Then you are an imbecile.

Besides how narrow minded are you to believe darkness automatically connotes 'Evil'. Morality is subjective, never objective, never set in stone! Darkness exists as counter part to light. Antithesis!
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
AMAZING STORY! Couldnt stop reading. LOVED IT !
Nyx93 chapter 25 . 9/27/2013
Pretty Awesome! I have to say your fanfic is now one of my favorite Supernatural Brittana fanfics. First Bite being another contender :) I really liked how descriptive it was, especially when Santana's Wings came out. Oh My Goodness I could literally picture it. This fic would be Amazing if turned into a screenplay. Loved It!
mooncheese1331 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Just wanted to let you know that this is still my favorite story out there.
Fragar1991 chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
Super amazing fic, yo! :D

Xoxoxo
Guest chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
Oh should really consider taking this and making an actual book out of this. The current langth of this story allows it to be a novella. I could promise you that I would by it if you did, and I'm sure many others would agree. :)
r e l chapter 25 . 2/23/2013
Amazing love it!
Jemjo storys chapter 25 . 12/11/2012
may i ask why Brittany's wings are so tight to her back