Reviews for Princess of Darkness
VonnieBoo chapter 25 . 6/2
This was great! I loved the concept, plus your writing was fabulous! Thank you for sharing
Brittana4Lyf chapter 1 . 1/14
Hello hello! I just want to tell you that ppl sucks for not giving this story much credit! I practically bawled my eyes out when santana fell from the sky :(((((( i kept replaying Coldplay songs 'Clock' cuz i think it fitted this story so much! If only this fic made into a movie that tot shud be in the soundtracks! Also pretty pls can you continue on with the sequel? I promise it'll hit 1k reviews! Pls don't abandon this story! Im officially ur fans and now im sad cuz ur gone :( without explaining anyt to us.

From a fic lover,
-s
Sunshine chapter 25 . 9/3/2016
I love this one. It is really good. You should totally write a sequel.
therealchamps chapter 25 . 9/30/2015
I just finished reading this in a couple hours and fell in love. Great concept for this. You should definitely do more.
maizcorn chapter 25 . 3/3/2015
Wow that was amazing. It definitely unique. I loved the world you created.
rg521 chapter 25 . 3/2/2015
Cute story.
The Majestic Pillow chapter 25 . 1/1/2015
I really adore this story, it's one of my favorites! I also like the way you've written this story, it's absolutely perfect :)
The major plot twist with the angels being bad and the demons good was very Nice to read, i absolutely love the father/daughter relationship with Lucifer and Santana!
Thank you for this story and i'll be sure to look out for you!
WolfishReader chapter 25 . 11/21/2014
Oh dear sweet lord, I love this story and your humor. This was just the best! I'll admit, the summary had me worried, but this was just amazing. You are fantastic. I think I may love you a little bit. At the very least I love this story. Thank you for writing it.
A.Harry.Potter.Girl chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Oh my actual god really? You ended it there? The hell! And if this thing is correct its been over a week since you updated the sequel! (Which i am greatful for) The f**k! Come on, I needs to know what happens!
That is all.
SecretIsMyName chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Hey, so I just wanted to review this story even if this was finished more than a year ago.. I really love this fanfic because you wrote this so good and the story is so cool.. And I hope you could update the sequel too, cause it's been so long since you last posted Only in My Nightmares.. That's all, have a god day..
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 8/3/2014
...this is ridiculous. Idealistic. Naive. Nonsensical. Must I go on?

You ruin the beauty of darkness. You poison her veins with your narrow minded 'good' and 'evil'.

Well done!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
If the Princess of Darkness...

Is kind or compassionate...

Then you are an imbecile.

Besides how narrow minded are you to believe darkness automatically connotes 'Evil'. Morality is subjective, never objective, never set in stone! Darkness exists as counter part to light. Antithesis!
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
AMAZING STORY! Couldnt stop reading. LOVED IT !
Nyx93 chapter 25 . 9/27/2013
Pretty Awesome! I have to say your fanfic is now one of my favorite Supernatural Brittana fanfics. First Bite being another contender :) I really liked how descriptive it was, especially when Santana's Wings came out. Oh My Goodness I could literally picture it. This fic would be Amazing if turned into a screenplay. Loved It!
mooncheese1331 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Just wanted to let you know that this is still my favorite story out there.