Reviews for Beyond the Silver Rainbow: A forbidden Lover
mama123 chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
How can I read this story?
Writtenaspr chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Intensely curious, I ponder, is your story somewhere here on ffnet, or should I seek it elsewhere?
I'd love to read it..
360devil chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
hi! i would love to read it!
can you message me the story here? c:
deedeebug chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I would love it if you would share silver rainbow with me! Thank's Dee
orla quirk chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I don't know if you read these now, but I would love to read the first SSHG story. my email is:

Textualsphinx is right, please repost the original. no one (decent) will flame you for the shortcomings of a story written by a youngster.
Jonasfabulous chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Hey I would really love to read the first HGSS Fanfic. I have recently discovered the pairing and I would love to read your Fanfic! My email is lizzywilliamson me. com.

Obviously without all of the spaces and stuff but yeah I would love to read your story.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
So I have no idea if you even read your reviews anymore or use the accounts associated with this.

However, I wanted to say I love that you started a fandom pairing that has grown beyond words. I have loved SS/HG since I discovered it in about 2001ish It was newer then and still somewhat small. I never imagined that there would be so many people that would love it as much as I did. I'm 30 now and still love it just as much. The stories that started it for me are long gone or hard to find now that there are so many to sift through.

I would love a copy of this if that's possible these days. I have heard so many people talking about it in the last several days (this happens quite a bit, nostalgia) If you could send it to me I'd love to read. If not I understand that too.

I can be reached via gmail under the name samcartermckay or you can message me here.

julezz30 chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Hello, I'd like to join the numbers and numbers of people that are curious and interested to see what your story was like. Can pretty please read it? :)

Darkly Dreaming chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
I would love to read this. My email's in my profile, if you will.

Please? :)

boltonia chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Dear lupinlover; I'd like to add my request that you repost your original story as it was originally written, warts and all. Think of what you achieved at such a young age; you kickstarted a fandom that boasts a staggering number of fans as well as multiple dedicated archives. You inspired us all and this story deserves its place in history! PS - could I receive a copy of the story? edgegal at cybergal do com
valvy chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
couild you e-mail me the story please

Shelby chapter 1 . 4/8/2010

I was wondering if you could possibly e-mail me the story...I would like to read the first-ever Hermione/Snape fanfic!

If this is at all possible, that would be awesome! My email is . Thanks so much!
me-ladie chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Heya, I just finished reading Letter from 'Exile one Merciful Morning' and I'd really like to read the original HG/SS fic. Could you please email it to me? If not that is fully understandable.

tobeconspicuous at gmail dot com
chyaraskiss chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I second what Textualspinx said.

Post the original as it was originally posted.

then post the corrected version seperately.

I think if you rewrite it, it will lose its place as the first story written and just be a version of the original.
theinvisibilitycloak chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Hi. I'm really really interested in reading your fanfic, simply becuase its one of the first ones ever. I would really appreciate it! Email is at