Reviews for The True Inheritance, or Eld Hljödhr abr Wyrda
TearfulSolace chapter 11 . 6/29
I think I like both ending equally. This is the happy ending we all secretly wanted, but the real ending was like the sad mature Eragon making tough decisions and sacrifices.

That being said, I had always thought he should've gone back to Duru Areaba for the riders. It had been over a century since the explosion (I think nuclear considering the mutations in the animals AKA radiation) happened. And of course there's always magic. So thank you for seeing where that would lead. You should do a sequal set like 100 years later or something and see where that goes too.
TearfulSolace chapter 8 . 6/28
well that was sudden...
TearfulSolace chapter 4 . 6/28
you got Angela down really well. lol ads cryptic and stuff.
BIGPENISISMYNAME chapter 5 . 3/15
You're really good! Thank you for that amazing fanfiction!
Shadeslayer chapter 4 . 2/7
Everyone leaves Alagaesia never to return. The void takes all never to return. Love this, it's amazing!
Dobby99 chapter 12 . 2/6
A lovely story, I'm glad I found it! Good job!
Awesome, I love it! I absolutely hated the way the we we're just left hanging at the end of inheritance and at the rate he writes books I don't know when if ever he will add to his series
Arya970 chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
This is a far better ending that the broken and incomplete ending of the canon. Kudos!
Cosmiccomic513 chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
*adin it spellchecked
Cosmiccomic513 chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Admin the conqueror-elda
Cosmiccomic513 chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
You sir are the best person in the world for curing the depression of the original end of the book. I have been extremely depressed about not having anything else good enough to read and being angry and frustrated that paolini didn’t just use Vroengaurd as the Rider headquarters. You have my deepest respect elda
devanshsurana7 chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
Nice!
Parallax Occlusion Mapping chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
kek that was fast, but you know, the best way to fall in love is shared traumatic experiences
Whatcha chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
This is amazing. Great quality, good writing. Very true to the spirit of the original story! Awesome job!
Lucifer chapter 12 . 10/1/2017
I would like o thank you sir, for writing a better ending to that Sirius that I've spent years waiting for the author to grow up knowing what he would do in his life. this story was very well written and a very good plot so once again, thank you.
-Lucifer 666, Hells Gate