Reviews for The True Inheritance, or Eld Hljödhr abr Wyrda
koushik chapter 1 . 5/9
nice spin to the fan fiction
Nobody659 chapter 1 . 4/25
I cannot thank you enough for ending this series properly. Ive waited more than 10 years for a proper ending. Thank you so much for this
Jbru chapter 1 . 8/30/2023
Thanks for writing this! Im printing and binding this book
Jbru chapter 1 . 8/30/2023
This is first fanfic I’ve ever read, so I can honestly say its the best I have read. I do not see how someone can top this. I am sad that all the other fan fics I find are following CPs ending and not this. This alternate universe is the one I wish the upcoming show would follow. If anyone knows of a sequel or something similar please let me know!
Jbru chapter 11 . 8/30/2023
This was very satisfying to read. I am thankful you took the time to write this. Much more of the ending we deserved and that made sense in accordance to the characters we have grown the love. Arya would of never become queen and I am thankful their time didnt end with a wave of the hand lol.

I am curious why you thought the Urgal olympics was not worth carrying over to this story?

I plan to print this out and bind it to give as a gift to some friends who enjoy eragon as well.

10/10 awesome!
jakeciulla92 chapter 3 . 12/5/2022
I really like your work dude. We’ll done
Guest chapter 7 . 11/7/2022
Loved it. I do wish that Arya told dragon her true name first. I thought in the canon that was a very big moment for Arya to be willing to open up. Besides that finally Arya and enraging woot woot!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2022
wow...angela is brave! and demanding
OutcastDragon chapter 11 . 4/27/2022
Thanks for this great alternative ending to the inheritance cycle, I enjoyed it very much !
SpeedReaderM chapter 12 . 11/24/2021
I think you just changed my head cannon for this series. I feel like the original ending was more like an angsty fanfic and this was the proper ending.
Also Angela's prophecy about leaving only means that when Eragon does eventually die, it will be outside of Alagaesia. There is no clause on the number of trips away and back prior to the final one. If anything it means that as long as Eragon is in Alagaesia he won't die.

"Good."

Lol, thanks for the perfect ending.
Kaisssn chapter 12 . 8/29/2021
Fantastic re-work of the ending! Paolini’s original ending was one that happens in reality(and reality often times sucks). This is a fictional world, so it should also have a fictional ending!(meaning it SHOULD NOT suck). And you have done exactly that, it was a happy ending, everyone was happy:) Trulg well done, oh Author-of-my-mind-and-heart ;)
Kaoalana chapter 6 . 8/29/2021
900th review boi!
Hushsvs chapter 3 . 8/29/2021
This is genuinely better than the original ending, well done!
the continuity of ducks chapter 1 . 8/10/2021
This was an incredibly fitting ending, and I’m glad I managed to stumble across it despite the many years it’s been since you made it. Thank you for helping to set our imaginations at rest, given how restless they’ve been since this series ended(although I suppose his new book gives a tiny bit more closure, but not enough)
MAke More NoW chapter 12 . 7/30/2021