Reviews for The True Inheritance, or Eld Hljödhr abr Wyrda
Fireshared chapter 12 . 6/17
Fuuuuuck this shit was good! Just read through it and damn this is how it should have ended. You've done more than do the story justice, 11/10
sequel sequel Sequel Sequel SEQUEL SEQUEL
OrianBloodBath chapter 12 . 2/25
Now that was a proper ending! Thank you.
~~Orian~~
Univers One chapter 11 . 2/4
Thank you for this story !
Univers One chapter 5 . 2/4
Great story
BoatyMcBoatface chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
Thank you for this wonderful story. There is little that can top this, and almost nothing that could relieve me like this alternate ending did. Atra esterní ono thelduin.
SX74 chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
Awesome! I love the happy endings, but everything felt a bit rushed. Overall it was really good.
sid chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
I absolutely loved the way you have written it.. I like it that it blends well with the book while making it so that all the messed up things were made a bit better. I really loved the final letter to Angela..
overall I am pleased with the story although there were some things that weren't well thought of.
A few places like the fight between orik and murtagh could be improved. Also I missed a little more alone time between arya and eragon. For me I like reading about arya and eragon more than murtagh and nasuada. But that's just me.. anyways other than that.. 3 months isn't long enough to build stuff.. like a hall and homes.. out of stone.. and a few other places could be improved..
good work! I will read other works by you.
and wait for cp to write 5th book..
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
I like your story
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2016
You did uh gud.
Shadowdog11 chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
I like the ending. Good story
Shadowdog11 chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
I like it, but a wee bit out of character, then again you changed her character with the interaction with Firnen so I guess I've completed full circle and withdrawn that comment
Shadowdog11 chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
I liked this overall
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
I can see how this would cause writers block. Not intending to be derogatory, this chapter feels like the end of a shot story about Nasuada/murtaugh
Shadowdog11 chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
I always had an issue with Arya being queen as a dragon rider. Clashed horribly with the whole lore and history. I'm glad you wrote it as such a cut and dry reason that it wasn't permitted