Reviews for The True Inheritance, or Eld Hljödhr abr Wyrda
I think this story turned out quite lovely. And the way you wrote it made it truly feel as if this is part of the series. I read the Inheritance Cycle several years ago and I just finished rereading it, and your story is really great and it improves the whole series. Thank you. Keep writing. Farewell.
Rory chapter 11 . 4/8
Tears.
BenBong chapter 12 . 4/4
God that was so good! I must admit, being the hopeless romantic I am, I was expecting a lot more from the real ending of the series. My hunger for something to fix these wrongs led me here; I was not disappointed. That a writing style so similar to CP's and a plot that I believe fully plausible, executed as well as this one, is right here fills me with happiness for it will be sure to replace the mistake that was CP's other ending! Thankyou so much for giving this some closure - for taking the time to write such a good piece; may the bards sings the wonders of Adin the Conqueror for the rest of time hmm?
Thankyou again,
Ben
Neeros chapter 11 . 3/17

I actually never read the last book because I heard how horribly it ended. This is the closure I needed for the series.
Wutus chapter 12 . 3/10
I realize this is almost two years too late but I want to write it anyway. This is a very well written and well thought out alternate ending. I read all eleven chapters in one sitting as, once I started, I didn't want to stop. I have to agree that this ending would have fit the popular opinion of how things should have ended. While I, personally, am one of the few who actually liked CP's ending, I very much enjoy the consideration of other endings and I often find myself pondering how else it could've, or should've, ended. Well done, sir. This fanfic deserved to be heavily lauded and praised.
TemariFire chapter 1 . 1/8
Yay so happy to have found this story. Yes I admit I was not happy with the ending. No kisses or anything between Arya and Eragon. I did not agreed with the reasoning as why Arya couldn't or didn't want to be with Eragon and how he had to leave. This is a nice alternative to the story.
Kovs chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I liked this part more than the book
Naerys Targaryen chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
I was so incredibly disappointed with the ending of the Inheritance Cycle, and I truly thank you for writing this piece of fanfiction. This is the way it should have ended; this is what we all hoped for and what we cried for when it didn't come to fruition. As I read this, I thought I was finally reading the ending that should have happened, as though Christopher Paolini himself had written it. Once again, thank you, for providing us all with a little closure. It was much needed, and much appreciated.

Starr
anon chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
BEHOLD! THE TRUE ENDING OF THE FABLED INHERITANCE CYCLE!
anon chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Heaven nor hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn.
RedScotch444 chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Love it! Murtagh is in the house!
RedScotch444 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Great start, I look forward to the rest of the story. :D
Limpet lamppost chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Just redraws this after a couple if years. Still loved every moment. I've even reccomended if to one if my friends.
Thank you for writing it.

L
SaintClaire chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
I am SO GLAD that Eragon and Arya got together. And I love how you thought to remove Rhunon's oath! My absolute favourite part though, is that they wrote to Angela and disregarded her prophecy, and her reply. Well done on an absolutely fantastic job!
SaintClaire chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
This was quite sad. I don't know how you're going to make this marriage work but I'm intrigued...