Reviews for The True Inheritance, or Eld Hljödhr abr Wyrda
Vmprnighthwk chapter 12 . 11/21
Thanks for creating an amazing ending, I really enjoyed this.
Ah yes reunion is sweetest if it comes after a heartbreak
LilLinkGirl chapter 12 . 8/19
This was good! I also had issues with how the story ended. Felt rushed and kind of a downer but I'm loving your take to the ending! Hats off and thumbs up to you :)
HeartoftheArtsari chapter 12 . 8/8
Beautiful twist to Inheritance . . . glad to be number 800 here!
Opal-Wings1002 chapter 6 . 8/2
there's a few grammar mistakes, but nice chapter
Opal-Wings1002 chapter 4 . 8/2
this is amazing, and the characters are very much like the originals, but it threw me off a bit when Saphira called Eragon by his name. doesn't she usually call him "little one", especially when trying to comfort him? idk, just a thought.
Silver chapter 12 . 6/24
Since its been so long since you had finished this story you most likely will not read this but i truly want to thank you. I have read the Inheritance Cycle many many times and everytime i finish i am lefy with a melancholy ache in my heart, wanting some closure. You have given me that with this story. You captured the characters quite well and left me wanting more honestly. So again, thank you for leading me to the end of this absolutely amazingly epic journey- Silver
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 12 . 6/14
Okay! We're friends. This is SOOOOO much better than Christopher Paolini's end! I honestly dislike him a little for the end of Inheritance.
ShadowTabby chapter 12 . 6/2
Wow... You NEEDS to do a sequel for this! It's awsome!
ShadowTabby chapter 8 . 6/2
Awwwww, that was awsome! "Ap! Silence Roran, you do not know anything!" Loved that line!
Daniel chapter 4 . 5/26
I must say, your choice of music for the dance between Murtagh and Nasuada is probably one of the best ones I can think of for the dance described. Well done my good sir. And as an Inheritance Cycle fanatic, I can say that as of this current spot in your continuation, you are doing the story more than justice, you are making it exceptionally intriguing. I look forward to the next chapters. Keep up the fantastic writing.
I think this story turned out quite lovely. And the way you wrote it made it truly feel as if this is part of the series. I read the Inheritance Cycle several years ago and I just finished rereading it, and your story is really great and it improves the whole series. Thank you. Keep writing. Farewell.
Rory chapter 11 . 4/8
BenBong chapter 12 . 4/4
God that was so good! I must admit, being the hopeless romantic I am, I was expecting a lot more from the real ending of the series. My hunger for something to fix these wrongs led me here; I was not disappointed. That a writing style so similar to CP's and a plot that I believe fully plausible, executed as well as this one, is right here fills me with happiness for it will be sure to replace the mistake that was CP's other ending! Thankyou so much for giving this some closure - for taking the time to write such a good piece; may the bards sings the wonders of Adin the Conqueror for the rest of time hmm?
Thankyou again,
Neeros chapter 11 . 3/17

I actually never read the last book because I heard how horribly it ended. This is the closure I needed for the series.