Reviews for 100 Days of Ace Being a Buttwipe
ashlynhope28 chapter 44 . 3/29
this is my new favorite one piece story. I cried tears of joy. I love it.
Jillythewolfgirl chapter 8 . 3/9
I fangirl squealed along with Thatch XD!
Amorphous Sapphire chapter 44 . 2/25
Yay! I get to be the 600th reviewer! :-]

Anywaaaaaaaaay, I was wonderibg when a chapter concerning Aces huge apetite would show up! And I looooooved it:)
Pineapples.and.cake chapter 11 . 2/18
XD I love the last part!
Dumti chapter 26 . 1/24
You should write a omake of this actually happening. I can see and dream of happening it XD
Killua Zoldyck chapter 42 . 12/2/2014
So, this chapter was about Luffy's bounty, and how he wasn't really a criminal until after Alabasta... Except that Luffy, Zoro, and Nami kept breaking shit and eating without paying. So Luffy did commit petty crimes, and was technically a criminal. On the other hand, your right that he had no business having that big a bounty.
zenaku8yoru chapter 30 . 11/21/2014
Loved the Marco-Luffy cute scene! Can you make a sequel for that one?
memarvo chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
Ahhhh! SO many fangirls are going to kill you because of this! Oh lord don't die! YOU are an epic writer that I look up to comedy-wise!
zenaku8yoru chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Laugh. Out. Fucking. Loud.
Mad Y u e chapter 44 . 10/27/2014
Aaaaaaand is over :CCCCCCCCC
Hello again (?) I've just read the other 34 chapters CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:
I want to continue reading this asdhkjasd i burst in laugh like fifteen times while reading everything.
SERIOUSLY. My brother stared at me with a "da-fuq-'re-you-reading" face while i could only laugh awkwardly (?)

SO what am i supposed to do now? Maybe i'm going to re-read this tomorrow asdfasdasdas The Ave Maria chapter made me feel somewhat nostalgic, cause my mother can sing that in Latin with just an amazing voice. Instead of hearing some male voice i was hearing my mother's voice singing while reading the lyrics. Thank you for that c: Even if it is completely unrelated(?)

And the request chapters where just hilarious asdasd MLP part was just like "da fuq am i reading" but then i just started to laugh like crazy. Almost every chapter made my laugh like an idiot and i still dont know why lol
Aaaaand i'm going nowhere with this...

Anywayssssss, thank you for writing this and give me a hole day full of WBP and funny random situations (;
Hope to see a update soon Meanwhile i'm going to stalk your other stories 8)

Ciao!
Mad Y u e chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
Hey! Hello (?)
I've just read 10 chapters in like... an hour. I really like this story and your writing style! Even if there's no pairing, i shipp them anyways lol. EVEN SO, i don't think is necessary to say this, but... ACE IS SO GODDAMN CUTE! -rolls-
Well, what else can i say? I love the personalities of all the cannon and the Oc's And Ace singing and everything and i want to continue reading this ashdkajshdaskjdhk

I still have 34 more chapters left but omg i don't want to finish this never (?) It's so cute and sad and cool and, well you get it :c
Thank you for writing this! /o/ I'm going to read your others stories after finishing this, no doubt!
See ya! -rollsdownhill-
x.Orange.Chupa.x chapter 44 . 10/24/2014
If I could send you an enormous cake and a huge tub of Hagen Daaz, I'd do it right now.

I just found this yesterday or so ad I just couldn't put down my kindle xD I really love your humor, and the fluff and angst(THAAAAAAAAAATCH :'( ) and drama and everything else was just as awesome!
My stomach hurts from trying to stifle my giggling, urgh...xP
-builds alter and begins to worship authoress-
Darklife21 chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
This was my favourite chapter so far
Hanabi Angel Ai chapter 44 . 10/14/2014