Reviews for 100 Days of Ace Being a Buttwipe
ChaosofNightMoonlightKiller chapter 44 . 11/8
There's no more? But I need crackY WBP!$
Hakuei Shirei chapter 1 . 10/28
Looks fun so far. And oh Ace, such a dork... lol.

For a moment I thought there'd be MAce... Ah, well, we'll see how things go, lol.
Wera chapter 44 . 10/24
I absolutely adore this story. Your Ace is by far the best thing in existence and I am in love with your writing. I look forward to finding out what happens next.
Wera chapter 9 . 10/23
Ahh, this was really sweet. I love how you write Ace alot, it's brilliant.
Wera chapter 4 . 10/23
Ahaha, that ending was glorious. Love it so much.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 43 . 7/24
He should put a mirror on the front of the cabinet. Izo probs needs that. Instead of just plain wood.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 42 . 7/24
Apparently they were like 'he's too dangerous we need to up his bounty because he defeated all the big shots in East Blue'. (Even though he was only considered dangerous because he shouted everywhere that he'd be the pirate king. He could've not done that and been labelled a bounty hunter that never cashed in the prizes.)
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 35 . 7/24
Darn. I wanted to see Ofukuro at work man.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 33 . 7/24
I can't quite grasp Canon!Thatch from how he was portrayed and I always love the Thatch that comes from authors' minds. He's always practically the exact same (except in most fics he's not a goddamn detective, he's only serious when there's blood on his swords), the joker, funny (I can recite the bird jokes) the kind of person YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE GO.

Oda kills off all the characters people like. Thatch, Whitebeard, Ace, Higuma (he had balls of fricken STEEL. Or he was an idiot), Roger, Rouge, Luffy's mom, Bellemere, Kuina, Saul (that dereshishishi), the like.

Sorry for the rant, that AN set me off. I already read a depressing chapter.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 17 . 7/24
I would call a place home after living on it for 67 days. Hell, I'd do that after ONE day. Be like, 'I wanna go back home to that comfy couch'.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 14 . 7/24
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 5 . 7/23
If I were a Logia...taking my personality into account, I'd probably stick my hand out to block the bullet. Hand's not that important to me so it tests if the bullet affects me. Get it shot off, once again it's not that important. Passes through, then I'm fine.
Danny Phantom.
The Magical Kaitou KID chapter 21 . 7/8
Well, Thatch COULD be related to Law. His hair may be red, but his goatee is black, suggesting that he dyed his hair. His original hair color may have been black, or he could have dyed his goatee black, but let's face it, dyeing your facial hair is just a stupid idea.
Forever In Oblivion chapter 42 . 7/8
It doesnt nessesarily have to be crimes. It can be how much of a danger they think you are mixed with how much you piss them off (I'm serious) xD