Reviews for Bleach: The Knots That Bind
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
This was amazing i was laughing and when ichigo said tsukushima and yachiru were married i was actually sick to my stomach
AVP5 chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
Clap clap clap love the story awesome I was worried for our hero and what he went through especially when his wife and children were being controled and his own family and friends as it good job.
IRAssault chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I'm just now realizing i never reviewed after finishing this story.

All i can say is that this story is AMAZING. I loved the character development throughout and hope that you will write a prequel/sequel/new story soon.

BTW you made me hate tsukishima more than even the anime did...and that is a feat in itself, trust me.

Well now it is time for me to re-read this story and pray that you will write more soon.
Anon 5 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Why did yuichi cry when kyoraku made a comment about squad 11... Other than that good chapter
LilWolfPup1993 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
So far I loved this chapter most. I admit, I must say that the girl who came up with the butterfly idea is amazing, it went so perfectly with this, I love it. 3
Iyuke chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Great Story so fare. Keep up this good work :-) I hope that your future updates will stay at this quality even when I must say that in my opionion you progress a bit too fast at some Points in your story
Shadowlotus chapter 1 . 11/20/2011