Reviews for A New Reason for Seasons
Unkoman chapter 10 . 4/10
Easily the best T7S story ever.
Unkoman chapter 2 . 4/10
This by far the best T7S fanfiction I've read with this pairing and its easily become my favorite pairing. You have everyone attitudes and mannerism pegged perfectly, just like one the show and I have been desperately looking for story that didn't start season 8 (because things had already become sort of a train wreck by then. I would have prefer to have it start exactly where you started it from. I mean no offense to Marla's Lost or everyone else that commonly read stories for this pairing, but a season 4 start is a much better start. It always easier to picture an altered canon storyline then an AU. I'm only at chapter 2 but I already have high hopes for this story and hoped it gets finished eventually. If so, Keep up the good work.
The PhantomHokage chapter 10 . 2/28
Lol love the story wish you continue it
EvilSamurai chapter 10 . 1/19
Aww, no more? That makes me a sad panda. Thanks for the laughs at least. Would love to see more if you ever get in the mood.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
This is an amazing story I can't believe you haven't updated it since over a year please you have to update soon this is an amazing story you have to finish writing it please update soon
TieDyeJackson chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Great story, update soon
Chunk127 chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
update please update
AnAddictedReader chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Lmao, the end of the omake was freaking hilarious! I was actually drinking water and did a spit-take. I had to change my shirt since it got wet. :/

Still, loving the story.
GeassDragon chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
Great story far. I'm actually kinda enjoying the cliff hangers.
knwho chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Awesome, I can totally see Jackie/Eric now. Totally on this ship.

Please update.
Seimika chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
...wow this chapter felt so short i think i could prob read more words on a posted note...you seriously need to either write several chapters before updating or make longer chapters..
Seimika chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
if all your chapters are this short and u only got 10 down in like a year..im gonna be annoyed as ell...mostly cause i prefer long chapter or atleast a chapter that doesnt leave me wonder wtf...and why there was para about steven taking a sh** or a toke in the bathroom...
topher girl0102 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
****"And what if she just threw herself at you?"

"Pay her a dollar for the free show?"****

I dont think Eric would ever say that abt Donna even if they were broken up forever, but that line still made me laugh ...I can maybe see Eric saying it about some other girl though :)
topher girl0102 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Eric ALBERT Forman ? :)
topher girl0102 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
You do write Fez's lines really well :) ...hmm, I'm guessing Hyde is onto J/E ...still waiting for the back story, it better be good !
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »