Reviews for Lullaby Suicide
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Oh. Wow. That You really brought Jess to life- I'd never really had much of an opinion on her, but this broke my heart. As much as I ship Sam and Dean, just thinking about looking at the person you love and knowing that they've always wanted someone else, that they were never really yours...
Anyway, this was brilliant.
ciara1973 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Beautiful written. You really captured Jessicas POV.
Saidibhie chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
You've done it again! It's so easy to hate on Jessica, especially from a Wincest-fan's perspective, but I tend to disagree. You've captured Sam Winchester very, very nicely (from an outsider's perspective). You've also managed to highlight his relationship with Dean in a lovely, subtle way. Like everyone else, I loved the line about Dean looking out at Jessica through Sam's eyes, controlling him from the inside. Simple, and powerful.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
That was beautiful. And sad. I really liked it alot
casammy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Sammy is of exclusive property of dean winchester
Tianhuayoucao chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
You have brought Jessica Moore to life, and through her eyes another piece of the Winchesters' story just fell into place, so naturally that it's always been there. She was barely more than an idea and a memory in canon, and you dealt us the most lovely and stark passages that defined her and what she had with Sam. This will forever be the authoritive portrait of Jessica to every person who read this story, it is just that powerful. I fell in love with Sam helplessly and completely all over again in the warm tumbling rush of her love, aching for all the hopes and dreams only one breath away, and you just went on to reveal everything that looked right into everything that should be set right, those beautiful and broken lines on the fragmented edge of Sam who was not complete without Dean. Of course she had always know. You cannot love someone without sensing the shape of the wound cut from his very soul. No one can be near Sam without feeling the force of Dean's pull. Her understanding, half-realized and yet deep, reads so true that it speaks more eloquently than any words about what has always existed between the brothers.
Catsluver chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This story was so intense! I loved it.
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I debated quite a while with myself before I decided to read this but I'm so, so glad that I did. It's very intense but wonderfully written. And this, this is an AWESOME line '...The glimmers of green in Sam's eyes – that was Dean, peeking through the curtain and watching you and controlling Sam from the inside...' what spectacular imagry. Love, love, love it.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Oh man, this is so incredible. It did make me feel bad for Jess. Even though I know the boys belong together, I think Jess is one that never really bothered me. I felt bad for her because she had no clue what she was getting into. She had no idea. She was right when she said she was dead the moment they said hello. Cuz she was. Brady set her up before she even knew Sam. So that is tragic. But I'm sure what you've written here is pretty accurate. I'm sure she knew there was someone else, Wincesty or not, that Sam was with in his mind and his heart even though he was physically there with her. And Jess may have had him for a while, and even had part of his heart, but not the biggest part. And she definitely never had his soul. That belonged to Dean before any of them were even born. And OMG! This: "The glimmers of green in Sam's eyes – that was Dean, peeking through the curtain and watching you and controlling Sam from the inside." is such a beautiful vision, even if it's a little creepy in a way, it's tremendous because that's what a lot of people see, I bet, and they can't ever put to words what they're seeing or what it is about those eyes that make it seem like you're being watched by someone else. OMG! I think I'm going to spend the rest of the night just basking in the brilliance that is you. That line is, without a doubt, one of my favorite things you have EVER written! Is it any wonder that I adore you so? You're right though, this was sad and depressing and I don't think any of us can really judge her. How could you not fall for Sammy? And if Sam showed interest in you back, how could you not run with it? How could you not dream of blue houses with white shutters and PTAs and pets named Daisy? I can't blame her for any of it. Poor girl was screwed the day she registered at Stanford. But Dean pulling Sammy from the fire at the end of the story made my heart beat a little faster cuz that's the way it was supposed to be. You made me really think with this one. And I absolutely love it when you write an outsider's POV. You do it so well and you are so damn good that you make anyone's voice credible, in character, and interesting. You bring new insight into other peoples' views of Sam and Dean. I would love to see more of that! And not just girlfriends. I'd love to someday read your take on Ellen's view of the boys, as well as Ash's, Chuck's, maybe even fangirl Becky's! You know, before she became a potion poisoning, marrying-unwilling-people, freak. Heehee Sorry it took so long for my review. I'm absolutely amazed by you. Although, I don't think that's a surprise. Haha *hugs*
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Loved it amazing
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was wonderful, honey. Beautifully realized, beautifully heartbreaking. So perfect I can't even vocalize.
mjlove1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
*jaw on the floor* not sure i can even review this because i can barely speak. i think im the most impressed by the fact that you can capture the emotions of a girl we only see in canon a few times, and when shes mentioned, its by Sam or someone else, and therefore colored by that characters opinion of her. i think writing from her viewpoint must have been very difficult, and you did a SPECTACULAR (youre making me work my vocabulary here) job of looking through her eyes, and seeing Sam the way she must have seen him. i think this was very very well done, and i hurt for her in a way i never really thought of before. she always was second to Dean, because, well, everyone is. and like you wrote, Sam just did not love her the way he loved Dean, and i think that must have really been painful for her, but she dealt with it because of her love for Sam. sigh. this is wordy, so i apologize, but i very much enjoyed this. fabulous work. (as if i expected anything less...)
Herme23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
aw, that's tragically beautiful. While I can never say I'm a Jess-fan, I never hated her, and this makes me feel for her more. Great story, wonderfully sad! ~h
violetXshadows chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
...And this is why Sam and Dean can't have girlfriends because of course as the story goes nearly every single female they ever cared for dies. But in reality it's because Sam and Dean are soul mates, that's just how it is and we don't want any girl getting in between our boys (Yes I'm talking about all the Rubys in the world). But this story actually truly made me sympathize for the girl who did get in the middle before the story even started. We were introduced to Jessica, got to know her for like not even five minutes, and then she died. Very rarely does she cross my mind and how she must have felt when she suspected that there was just something about Sam that she couldn't pinpoint and was eventually murdered for reasons she will never ever understand. For a character that had very little screen time and lines, I can finally understand and even care for her now that you summed her up perfectly in less than 3,000 words. This is one of many reasons why you are such an incredible writer and creative genius. I love reading about the boys but much to my surprise I found this story just as intriguing as your usual fanfics because of course, not only is it perfectly in character of who I imagine Jess is, but also it sheds a new light on a different character's perspective. I really enjoyed reading this and I suggest that, hopefully one day if you get around to it, we could get a taste of Cassie's point of view when she was with Dean for a brief time. I can imagine that you probably enjoy writing about Sam and Dean best, but now that I have read this it proves to me that you could literally write about any character you wish to. I highly encourage you to explore what this show has to offer because I would not be surprised at all that you could spew a few of these kind of fanfics and give us insight on the other essential characters of the series. You know I love everything about your writing but above all else my favorite thing about the way you write is your ability to peak the reader's interest and literally lure them into the character's mind as if we were actually inside their head. You have yet again written an impressive and perfect story, you have certainly succeeded with this one.
fluffy127 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Amazing as always. I think it's hard to write Jessica because her character never really had a chance to develop, but you really made her believable. It was really depressing, too!

I also loved how you described her and Sam's relationship, from the first time they met to her death.

Thank you for always writing so wonderful fics! I alway get excited to get an email with a new fic of you! (Sorry if that made no sense to you, I'm tired and English isn't my native language! :D)

So, keep on writing, you're doing a really great job at it!