Reviews for Undying Love
AnimeFreakSama chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
its sooooo sad u just earned urself a new fan
Natzaforeva chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
After reading this story i literally cried for thirty minutes and i read this like 20 times crying and I am a guy and i hate crying so that says a lot i can't take this story i really wish i had never read it i feel like i have died a little inside and i will never forget this story *Sniff* *Sniff* BUT OVERALL this story is awesome, by far the saddest one I've EVER read but you are amazing at this genre but I am making sure never to read any sad stories that you make ever again in fear of killing myself due to the pain and sorrow your stories give me *Sniff* *Sniff*
wow chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
fuck is this story you un NaZa fan!
oTAKU ADDICT chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
nICE ;)
FireFistAce111 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
sniff sniff -bursts into tears-

-.- since my gushy counterpart is crying i will review :D good job, we both love it :D:DD:D:D:D:D::DD its sad though but im glad my top 2 natsu pairings here lucy can fuck off
Hopeless-Romantic22293 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Holy shiz! That basically ripped my heart out. Made me like want to cry. Good job!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
its ad but this fic is awesome
I.-.-.I Kuroyagi I.-.-.I chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
...so sad... *snif*

I believe I died a little after reading it. T_T

Though, for sad as it might have been, it was still a nice story my friend... The end of the relationship seemed abrupt but if one imagines the situations that are mentioned through the story it can be easily understood.

Thanks for the dedication! It is touching to see one's name on a good story! D

Keep up the good work!

Saludos.
Kirihara-sama chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Now I really wish you had let me edit it XD but anyway awesome story and I can't believe you just said that sad story isn't your thing. XD

Apart from the 'you-she' probs you had in the 1 part when you were saying about the Universities, it's an awesome story and i'm proud to say i'm jealous of how you write.

Awesome story cuz :D can't wait for more!

K
A raging Ghost chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
You're and ss hat and that's why i like it. Good job
0-0-NoRmAl-0-PeRsOn-0-0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
_ ...you done a great job.. _
Zeroexist chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
T_T. i don't know what to say, gah! that's it! we need to make more happy stories now, and no, not like stories about Happy XD

Not your thing huh? this is way too sad! geez Cin, u really want to make us sad? XD

it's great story, and why kill her off? gah! XD

since ILMR is on hiatus, u need to have more one-shots then XD

anyway, keep writing Cin-Cin :P
Shaturu chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh so sad! sad sad indeed. And Lisanna? :O never really liked her -.- but hey its different, which is good! And your writing is improving as always! This reminded me i need to update my fics some more xD thanks for the wake-up call hehe.

Anywho, loved it! And curse you ZEREF! I never liked that emo scumbag either -.-

Good job pal :)