Reviews for Fragmented
Beizanten chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
so sad!
JenniferC77 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is so poignant...just heartbreaking. Bravo...you did an extraordinary job with this piece...it was like reading poetry. Jenn.
PassionandPromise chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wow, that is actually really good... I was not expecting that ending- I thought it was Eric who was talking... Very original, and very very good! Well done, sweetie!

xoxox
euphorbic chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This fic took my breath away. Like getting punched in the gut. Repeatedly. However, that would not be possible, if you hadn't the skill to weave so much beauty in with the pain. Lovely. Thank you for sharing this fic.
Kahenia chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Loved it! Very very bittersweet. Liked a lot the words you used to explain how Erik and Charles' relationship developed along the xmen first calss movie, and also the connection at the end, the flashbacks between future and past and, most of it, the last and definite sencente "Never". Thank you for a good drabble!
Spirit Bagle of Death chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
...Thiisss. This is unbelievably beautiful and complex. The flashbacks woven into the present circumstance is flawlessly done, treading the line of ambiguity perfectly. The rhythm is, as ever, clipped and choppy and wonderful, like the hooves of warhorses on gravel. Favorite line: ..."Because privacy is very important to this man, the only thing in the world he has left – his mind the only thing that has always been his."

Yes. Just...yessss.

And Dark!Despairing!Charles is my favorite Charles...those last lines dropped my stomach like a stone. WELL DONE MORE PLEASE!
flowermasters chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
As usual with everything you write, I absolutely love this. THE ANGST. THE ANGST! So good. Kudos. :)