Reviews for Magical Mishaps of the Feline Variety
Arpho chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Wow, that was hot, sweet and really well-written! It's so in character, I can totally picture them reacting this way. I got a warm fuzzy feeling when Anders tried to calm the freaked out Fenris. :) Cuuute!

I'd love to see a sequel. Fenris' and Anders' reactions the morning after would probably be priceless, and Anders still needs to fix the curse. Unless it'll wear off after sex, but considering the purring it almost looks like it's progressing instead. Elves aren't supposed to be able to purr, is his internal organs transforming too? Now I'm kind of worried about him, haha.
Feisty.Green.Snake chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Bugger it, I'm gonna plead. Can you please do a sequal to this - sort of the like when Fenris wakes up? Please, please, please :) It doesn't have to be as long; I absolutely love this story with Fenris getting cat ears (never would have imagined such a thing) and so really want a continuation.
In any case, if you can't, this fic was brilliant, well-written and had me in stiches. Especially the last line: "the bastard was purring". Ha! - see if Anders got any sleep with kitty-Fenris purring. Thank you!
toffee apples chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
oAppleSoft wow I he's RO fan myself

Z...cool stOry it was really Francis
Stephanie chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Cute, hot, sexy, steamy, good, great, amazing, perfect, talented, unique, different, cool, delicious, fantastic, I need more adjectives!
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh wow. I wish I could keep that image in my head a little longer :P

Awesome work!

B.F.
Journey-behind-Nevis chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
You have fantastic talent for writing.

- spelling, grammar, and punctuation is great.

- you capture each character's personality perfectly.

- you draw the reader in with excellent use of descriptive language.

- perfect syntax.

- brilliant variety of tone, atmosphere and pace.

- delightfully naughty smut with the perfect blend of a plot.

- you use game logic, which is a personal must of mine, especially with a game such as Dragon Age with its staggering background and context.

- you manage to make Fenders work, a pair of characters in the Dragon Age universe that hate each other's guts and have no evidence of attraction to each other.

- you are able to make a ridiculous situation such as this seem believable; many writers cannot do that without being labelled as amateur.

- the use of the five senses is appropriately applied and adds depth to the atmosphere.

- the ending leaves the reader desperately wanting more; if this was a real novel, that reaction is exactly what you would want to be able to sell more stories.

You have a lot of potential to make a career out of our writing. It would please the majority of your readers if you continued with this, especially because of the curiosity involved as to what both Anders's and Fenris's reactions would be to the situation after they wake; and how Anders fixes Fenris's ... problem. ;)

All in all, great writing. You are, without a doubt, one of the best fanfiction authors I have encountered - your piece deserves many, many more reviews and I shall be telling my friends in order for you to get the attention you deserve.

Happy writing, friend. Hopefully see you in the next update!
Nazareth chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was great! Please do more!
Halicarnassus chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was great! Please do another chapter!
sexy midnight miko chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
God that was hott! Mmmhmmm and I have a thing for cats I might have to get my fiancé to dress up for me 3
Rayvnwind chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Holy shit, I think I just died and went to heaven! I have an insatiable love for cats as well, and this made my entire week. I have to admit that I probably won't look at Fenris the same way again XD
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Darn... that was hot! XD Fen with cat ears and tail? Awesomeness!
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
well then. pretty hot story here. i love a fenris kitty not much of a anders fan..
Akatsuki Celeste chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I had this feeling when I saw the summary that this was going to be a fun read... yep. Yep, it was. ::grins evilly:: Fenris-kitten, what every Anders wants...
gatorsnacks chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
XD lol i love this
Akila-Delpanther-Draconan chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
OMG wow this is awesome I think you may have killed me