Reviews for Anger and Passion
I want more. This was so good. I would like to see more of a progression between the two. And to think, I never really was into Cabenson.
Chely99 chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Loved this and would love this see the fallout with a sequel written.
Safesamsworld chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Very good baby another one down.
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Can you say Awsome! Very nice job! Looking forward to reading the next one in the trilogy.
providence26 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love this story, and the whole trilogy is great. they are some of my favourites
segir chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
do you think the muse will ever come back for this story?
Clemenmore chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
damn. that was hot.
melktert chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Okey dokey...damn woman that one should come with a 'DO NOT READ AT WORK' sign! Well written and hot:) what a combo.

M
Prentiss-be-mine chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
God that was just simply hot and sad at the end, though Alex deserves it. She always leaves Liv and that's not cool. Great job and keep up the good work!
cc1989 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Now I need some new track pants. ;)
ssmiaka chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
omg, that was absolutely breathtaking.
Esotericmind chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Amazing
chawkchic chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Alex seems to be determined but will she be determined enough to break through the walls she was part of Olivia needing to build.
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
The MUSE has steered you in a good direction! LOL! I really liked this story. If only we could get a hint that Olivia & Alex are together like a hickey and a coy look on the show! LOL!
Ockham's razor chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
A wickedly hot story! Nice read on a cold and blustery night, too. Give the muse a pat. If she has to distract from your other two stories, such an excellent distraction, indeed. Thanks! (The comment 'bout wine though...hm!)