Reviews for Make a Wish
winter flower79 chapter 6 . 4/8
Love the story . I hope that you will continue with it !
Cherrylove forever chapter 6 . 3/26
I encourage you to continue this story because it's coming out to be quite the story. One of my favourites for the turtles, I do hope you are okay with life now.
PrincessWahya chapter 6 . 2/17
Hey, just wanted to ask when ur gonna update again? It seems such a waste to not continue!
hiddenshadowwolf chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease update the story! It's so incredibly mesmerizing and I just love it to death! I'm just poised on the cusp of falling out of my chair, wondering where oh where this story is going to go! There is so much darkness you can just feel it penetrating EVERYTHING and yet... there hasn't Really been anything too dark happen yet! It's literally the anticipation that suffuses every interaction between Adrianna and Red that has gotten me so completely addicted to this story that I'm feeling painfully impatient to find out what on earth is going to happen! I love it! Please make more of it happen! I know it's been almost two years since you updated but please please please?
StormyCatGoddess chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
I know it's been a long time but I would love to see more of this story. It's great!
RinSess13 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
I just have read all these five chapters on Archive of Our Own Beta website and got anxious to see what will happen.I think Adrianna didn't realize it yet, but they are not teenagers anymore. It's because they look taller, have darker skins and different personalities. She went to the future of an alternative universe. O.o And I think Splinter is already dead.

I know Raph told the horrible things his brothers had done, but I was thinking maybe it was a lie to the girl don't run from him. Or, maybe, you will dedicate one chapter for each brother, where you will tell us how they became it they are now.

I can even suppose, what they do now, is what they had suffered on their past. Leonardo looks like he had been caught and tortured by some humans, maybe in some kind of experiment. Michelangelo looks like he was raped repeatedly, maybe in some prison. Donatello looks like he had seen someone very important for him been killed on front of him, maybe April. And Raphael, he looks like he had been caged and exposed to ridicule/pilloried, like on a circus or a zoo, where people have been mocking him (since he wants Adrianna to love him so bad).

I have read another fic some days ago, a little darker than it, where Raphael actually raped a woman he didn't know, after many years of desperate loneliness. He was 34 years old already (on that fic). It got me thinking they wont have an easy life. While they are teenagers, they fight against evil, they play, they dance, they have crushes, they make jokes all the time and because these, we don't think they will have a hard life.

I didn't watch those old movies and cartoons (or read the novels), but Raph has been my favorite on the cartoons. But on the 2014 movie (yes, I did like it! besides Megan Fox was terrible, but I loved the new turtles!), besides Leo was hot, Mikey was my favorite. It's because he was so innocent. I remember being innocent like him. It's so obvious his brothers are implying that Megan Fox is too much for him. It's disgusting as she did not even bother herself to respond (she could at least make a joke).

But I believe they could have some girlfriend, why not? It's not like all humans see just appearance.

Well.. I hope you'll continue. I identify myself with Adrianna so much. Since she can't express what she is really feeling. She even doesn't know what say! My family sometimes says horrible things to me and I feel too tired to explain the truth because they will not hear or accept it. And I know many people feels the same, like Adrianna. She, too, looks like she wasn't having an easy life before she died. Otherwise she wouldn't be so submissive and hopeless like she is now. I think the only way is if she start help them, by giving the unconditional love they crave so much. See the good parts on people and give up get angry with the bad parts help a lot!

I will post this review on FFNET and BETA websites too! Please, keep writing!
TheFeyRa chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
I love your story. I have only just got into the turtle fandom, and I've always been used to them as the goofy, funny, loveable mutants portrayed in the cartoons, so this is really something different. It seems like Raphael is just making an effort to be sweet, to get her to like him. Raphael has always been my favorite turtle too, so..
I'm sorry to hear that you're not well. Best wishes and take care!
Keelia chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Wonderful story. Raphael is my favorite turtle and I love the way you wrote him. I hope you decide to finish this one day :)
Freija84 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I've read this story so many times... Really love it! I'm waiting for the next update. I really love your writing style, it's amazing! Hope to see the end of this story soon, or at least another chapter :)
chichi chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Hi. I noticed that you have not been active on this great story for a long time. I just found it and love it. I very much hope it will be continued soon. Maybe with the new movie coming out, you will find some new motivation for it. I know th purists are harping on it, but I think it looks awesome! Really hoping it will stoke your fire again for this story. I hope this review finds you in good health, and in a writing mood.
fabian chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
when will the next update be?
krzykatldy chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Amazing chapter.
My Raphie fan buddy, I know life gets hard sometimes, but we have to push through it.
I know its hard. Nothing like this is easy.
My family calls me the hot-head of the family, they also say I have the worse temper then anyone they have ever meant.
I know that me temper can get me in trouble but it also helps me sometimes.
Last year, My dog passed away. I was so sad. I don't like crying in front of my family, so I acted like nothing was wrong and went up in to my room.
I was in there for a good 2 day besides using the bathroom and eating. I hid from them. But they knew I was sad after all he was my dog.
They came in and comforted me, I was never so happy for a hug and a few nice words.
So if you ever need anyone to help you through this just email me.
Thanks for reading and thanks for writing.
Your friend and fan:
krzykatldy.
krzykatldy chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This is a amazing story so far.
And you are so right about me.
I want to meet Raphael so bad in real life.
I know he is not real but a part of me wishes he was.
Wishes all of them were real.
Like wouldn't I be so awesome to meet the real Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Not evil ones of coerce.
If I was given that chance, I would say:
I want to go to a time were I cant meet the real TMNT in the 2003 series. and there not evil
2003 Is my favorite series, I love Raph's golden eyes.
Anyway...
I think you got almost every fan in the world figured out, I know me and my sister want to meet them so bad. We have posters and stuffed figures of them.
I know we are crazy but what evz.
Thanks for reading my comment and thanks for writing this fanfiction.
It helped me connect with you. See what you think as a author.
Raphie fans for ever!
Height 3!
Xp
bye and TTYL!
you friend and fan:
krzykatldy.
raphiecandy3426 chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
This is a good story, can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Riley chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Hey, I'm reading your story and I think it's really good. I both totally love and hate the M.A.W. version of Raph and I feel so sorry for Adrianna. I am sorry for what you have been through with your dog, I know well what it feels like to lose someone that is close to you. I am glad you are taking the time to heal and taking a break from writing, I have done the same myself as I am a writer too.

So as a reader and a writer myself, I want to encourage you to keep moving on with Make A Wish and any of your other works, including your drawings on DeviantArt which I think are really good! Keep up all the hard work and I look forward to the future chapters coming for this dark and yet wonderful story!