Reviews for Make a Wish
Is this gonna be finished? Please say it is...
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
Ok, at least you're letting your readers know what's happening. I hope you get to writing again soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Hey, I love your story and wish you'd continue very soon. I understand how life can get in the way. I ended up with diabetes type one in June after last school year. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't understand it enough. Again, update soon so I and others don't have to wait very long.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
Oh my goodness :'( im so so sorry to hear that. Having lost a few pets myself i can imagine how much pain and sadness you must be feeling, im soo sorry. THe thought that animals are too precious and innocent not to end up in happy animal heaven helos to ease my pain when one of my loved ones passed. Take as long as you need darling. Im just happy to hear from you, i was very worried. If you ever want to talk you can find me on tumblr my usernames this-is4me :) sending lots of love and happy vibes your way 3
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
hi, i just started reading this today. how are you doing now? hope your health is better. are you going to finish the story? just wondering, no disrespect or anything. its a good story, i hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I seriously love make a wish it has become my absolute favorite story ever, and i hope you continue it.

With all my love
winter flower79 chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
Love the story . I hope that you will continue with it !
Cherrylove forever chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
I encourage you to continue this story because it's coming out to be quite the story. One of my favourites for the turtles, I do hope you are okay with life now.
PrincessWahya chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
Hey, just wanted to ask when ur gonna update again? It seems such a waste to not continue!
hiddenshadowwolf chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease update the story! It's so incredibly mesmerizing and I just love it to death! I'm just poised on the cusp of falling out of my chair, wondering where oh where this story is going to go! There is so much darkness you can just feel it penetrating EVERYTHING and yet... there hasn't Really been anything too dark happen yet! It's literally the anticipation that suffuses every interaction between Adrianna and Red that has gotten me so completely addicted to this story that I'm feeling painfully impatient to find out what on earth is going to happen! I love it! Please make more of it happen! I know it's been almost two years since you updated but please please please?
StormyCatGoddess chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
I know it's been a long time but I would love to see more of this story. It's great!
RinSess13 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
I just have read all these five chapters on Archive of Our Own Beta website and got anxious to see what will happen.I think Adrianna didn't realize it yet, but they are not teenagers anymore. It's because they look taller, have darker skins and different personalities. She went to the future of an alternative universe. O.o And I think Splinter is already dead.

I know Raph told the horrible things his brothers had done, but I was thinking maybe it was a lie to the girl don't run from him. Or, maybe, you will dedicate one chapter for each brother, where you will tell us how they became it they are now.

I can even suppose, what they do now, is what they had suffered on their past. Leonardo looks like he had been caught and tortured by some humans, maybe in some kind of experiment. Michelangelo looks like he was raped repeatedly, maybe in some prison. Donatello looks like he had seen someone very important for him been killed on front of him, maybe April. And Raphael, he looks like he had been caged and exposed to ridicule/pilloried, like on a circus or a zoo, where people have been mocking him (since he wants Adrianna to love him so bad).

I have read another fic some days ago, a little darker than it, where Raphael actually raped a woman he didn't know, after many years of desperate loneliness. He was 34 years old already (on that fic). It got me thinking they wont have an easy life. While they are teenagers, they fight against evil, they play, they dance, they have crushes, they make jokes all the time and because these, we don't think they will have a hard life.

I didn't watch those old movies and cartoons (or read the novels), but Raph has been my favorite on the cartoons. But on the 2014 movie (yes, I did like it! besides Megan Fox was terrible, but I loved the new turtles!), besides Leo was hot, Mikey was my favorite. It's because he was so innocent. I remember being innocent like him. It's so obvious his brothers are implying that Megan Fox is too much for him. It's disgusting as she did not even bother herself to respond (she could at least make a joke).

But I believe they could have some girlfriend, why not? It's not like all humans see just appearance.

Well.. I hope you'll continue. I identify myself with Adrianna so much. Since she can't express what she is really feeling. She even doesn't know what say! My family sometimes says horrible things to me and I feel too tired to explain the truth because they will not hear or accept it. And I know many people feels the same, like Adrianna. She, too, looks like she wasn't having an easy life before she died. Otherwise she wouldn't be so submissive and hopeless like she is now. I think the only way is if she start help them, by giving the unconditional love they crave so much. See the good parts on people and give up get angry with the bad parts help a lot!

I will post this review on FFNET and BETA websites too! Please, keep writing!
TheFeyRa chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
I love your story. I have only just got into the turtle fandom, and I've always been used to them as the goofy, funny, loveable mutants portrayed in the cartoons, so this is really something different. It seems like Raphael is just making an effort to be sweet, to get her to like him. Raphael has always been my favorite turtle too, so..
I'm sorry to hear that you're not well. Best wishes and take care!
Keelia chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Wonderful story. Raphael is my favorite turtle and I love the way you wrote him. I hope you decide to finish this one day :)