Reviews for Maybe he'll get it right this time
Zharkhella chapter 6 . 4/14
I think the few months hiatus became a few years. I have enjoyed some of the characterizations and was hoping there was more to this story.
Zharkhella chapter 1 . 4/13
I like this beginning.

One plot discontinuity so far: Harry suggests taking Hermione's memories back, and Joanne then has to verify it is possible by reading the contract and calls him a genius. Next: Jerry pays of a bet where Joanne says explains she bet him he would do what she obviously did not expect him to do in the earlier scene. For continuity, Joanne either needs to Not re-read the contract and immediately call Jerry, or the bet needs to be something different. (I hope I am not reiterating someone else's critique.)

I am looking forward to reading the next few chapters.
domsijohn chapter 2 . 2/18
Looking forward to harry ending his friendshipwith ron
domsijohn chapter 1 . 2/18
So cool
shadowkat87 chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
In Scotland the legal marriage age is 16 with parents consent but since harry has no parents I don't know how that would work for him.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
Love story so far hope to see more soon
Jimmy Antlers chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
I went automatically to click the "Next" button. Imagine my surprise when it didn't exist.

Which means, yes, the story's great and captivating enough to make me blindly reach for more, but seriously, the smutty parts are a bit too basic and crude for as grand a pairing as Harmony. Show some love there, not just sticking a prick A into a slot B (or a slot C, if she won't mind).

That said, 2012 was a long time ago. Hope you return to this one day.
ZombiePinUp chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Love it so much
Nellyblue11 chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
Aww why did you stop please can you start writing! ! ! :)
Bentears chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
I really like the reaper she has such a funny sense of humor!
Vegasman59 chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
Great story Please come back to it!
Sammyboy94 chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Good story so far
Oogies4u chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
oh hells bells .. what a place to stop ... hope to see more soon :)
Philosophize chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
No more? This story deserves an ending!
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Cant wait to see the meeting with dumbly