Reviews for Maybe he'll get it right this time
Oogies4u chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
oh hells bells .. what a place to stop ... hope to see more soon :)
Philosophize chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
No more? This story deserves an ending!
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Cant wait to see the meeting with dumbly
sortofbored chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Im a fan.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Man, I can only hope you update soon, this interpretation of the reptilia challenge is quite a fun romp.
bobcox26 chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
more please love it
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
good choice of Challenge i've read the few i can find for this particular challenge always interesting. i like ur twist tho of hermioned memories and a female reaper
Sophia Conrad chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Regulus tried to break out of the underworld? Oh - Now that would be a one-shot, I'd love to read. Will you write it one day?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
more please
E.O aLL tHe WAY chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
hey i love your story.. i wish there were more like it! please continue it. your writing style is one of my favorites to read... great 6 chapters so far... hope there will be an update soon.
The Burning Heart chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Good Start, please eventually continue.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I like the differance in your 'Harry Died Again' interview with the Reaper.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
hi i love this story! i hope that you update soon! so can't wait for more! please please please update soon!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
This is awesome! I love HHr bonded fics, and this one is quite spectacular. Could you please come back to this fic?

I want to see Humbledore;

I want to see righteous fury at the idiot redheads, with a sadistic switch of drinks that makes Ron and Ginny look at each other in a perverted new light. Dobby would be good for that swap, and it wouldn't came back to bite HHr.

I want to see Molly receiving a Howler from both of them at the Burrow, with Arthur watching in horror as two howlers berate and scream at her in unison - exploding after threatening her with the Criminal Charge of Attempted Line Theft.

I want to see Dumbledorks reaction when the registries at Hogwarts, Gringotts, and the Ministry change Hermione Jean Granger to Lady Hermione Jean Potter, and Lord Harold James Potter! Seriously, why does every place label him with his nickname? Harold, Hadrian, Harrison, whatever it turns out to be should get Harry's response "Why didn't anyone tell me what my real name is, Headmaster? Your obsessive need to keep everything to yourself is going to get you killed! And if a Death Eater doesn't do it, I WILL!"

Hmmm... I'm getting rather violent this late at night. Maybe I should go to bed...

I want to see Harry -sonorous- himself at the platform for the second task, venting his rage at the Headmaster, Crouch Sr., and Bagman for using people for the task. Whatever argument happens between Harry and Albus, I want to see him scream, "Fuck you and your Greater Good! Is it the Good of Britain or the Good of Albus I-Have-Too-Many-Bloody-Names Dumbledore?" Then summon Dobby to retrieve his wife to be while he's treading water, where she goes on a tear at the old man herself. When things quiet down, they can slyly ask Madam Maxime about Beubaxtons(sp?) about their classes, if they don't have people trying to kill them every year, and request admission for a transfer. That should put Whiskers in a fine mess of panic. I mean, come onnn... Using a betrothed for a hostage? France beckons.

Would really be a hoot if the Wizard Wireless was listening in, and heard Harry why there are so many magic draining Blood Wards at his Muggle residence, demanding that someone investigate #4 Privit Drive, Whinging for Dark Objects. This would of course destroy any control Dumbles thought he had over the Hero. And I'm still violent... Need to research that.

I would love to see Pettigrew captured, Malfoy killed outright, and Moldyshorts running from an enraged Potter. Could be Harry, could be Hermione. Would be spectacular if he ran from Hermione and completely throw that damned prophesy out the window for Dumbles. He'd shit Lemon Drops. LOL

At any rate, I would love to read more of this - wherever you decide to take the plot. Hope to read more of this soon!
mari-mari1 chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Such a lovely story, can't wait to see how it goes on.