Reviews for Brain Damage
ShantelpeTheOtaku chapter 25 . 4/20
ALLEN TOPPED?!
Terra.L chapter 41 . 3/14
Liked the most... when Kanda said "break me".
Surprised to see... Noah Kanda
Would have liked to see... More about how Kanda was actually only nine. And Neah teasing Kanda. Sexually -
Thank you for writing this!
B.A.O.K.O chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
I loved it so much, especially the end.
Yuisaki chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
YES GO DIE IN A FIRE YOU WONDERFUL PIECE OF SHIT
Yuisaki chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Yes. This chapter definitely died in a fire piece of WONDERFUL FABULOUS shit.

Thanks.
IcyLady chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
I love that chapter so much!
Dizplicity chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Ohhh! Kanda just got totally owned by Lavi!
I love how you write all of them. So in character... I could see this perfectly in my head.
Dizplicity chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Oh boy...Lavi took the words right out of my mouth. I have to admit I wasn't really expecting it to come about that way xD I wonder what'll happen next. Only one way to find out...NEXT CHAPTER.
Dizplicity chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
It's so awesome that this fanfic, being as sad as it is, can be so funny! I love this chapter. It made me laugh, for real. and it also made me happy when Kanda said something.
I love this fanfiction...-cries tears of happy saddness-
duchesscarml chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I like the ending to this chapter..."polyurethane smile"... Just how I would imagine Kanda to describe Allen's mask... And hate it.
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 41 . 3/26/2013
This has to be one of the sweetest stories I have ever read for yullen! :3 Very dramatic and had me at the edge of my seat at times Keep up the great writing. .
Guest chapter 32 . 3/17/2013
Oh, shit.
ClockworkMinds chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
Chapter still blows my mind.
ClockworkMinds chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
Even though this is about my third time reading this, I still think "Oh, shit." at the end of the chapter. BUt I know what's coming next. The story is amazing.
amenokuma chapter 41 . 2/4/2013
41 chapters of perfectly believable character development and in the end the image of them holding hands is something I've always loved. It makes me think of the beginning of the manga when they first met and how Kanda refused to take Allen's hand and now he's completely comfortable with it just like how they're comfortable with each other finally. Creepy Neah made me squirm :3 and I was surprised with what you did with Kanda and his golden eyes but the part that got to me the most was the concept that he is the Heart. Fabulous read all around. Well deserved kudos to you!