Reviews for Brain Damage
ZacckFairy chapter 41 . 8/13
I don't know where to start... I ADORE THIS SO FREAKING MUCH.
One of my favourite parts of this whole story is how you deliver your pacing. I mean many authors whose fics I've read try different techniques to show that development happens over time, and some even put a date to each scene. Peraonally that doesn't work for me because by the time I finish reading the scene I lose track of what time it supposedly took place and scrolling back gets annoying.
I don't really know what it was about how you delivered your pacing but it really worked for me. It was so torturous for me to read this because of the realistic pacing and your success in conveying it.
Another favourite part of mine in this story is the torturous emotional turmoil. I love how you gave each turmoil its due time yet still makimg it seem chaotic. I love how Kanda's problem with telling Allen all his memories are back came from an irrational fear that even he didn't understand himself. I REALLY appreciated the emotion coming before the lust and sex. I don't usually see that as much in fics the way I want to see it. What I mean is, you gave those feelings time to feel like they developed to me as I read this which also goes back to your wonderful delivery of pacing. Even if the pacing is good I often find that people have a hard time properly conveying it. I FREAKING ADORE HOW ALLEN AND KANDA ARE SWITCHERS WITH NO SET SEME OR UKE AND WANT MORE OF THAT GOING AROUND. Seriously that's how they should be.
Just to let you know that you are successfully breaking me in the right ways. I finished reading this whole fic in two days. I'm excited for the sequel and prequel! Dude I wanna rant more about how much I love you but hate you and your amazing story but it's 2 am here so I'm gonna crash.
Thank you for writing this!
Aisuryuu chapter 17 . 5/12
Okay so I've been reading this a while, obviously, but this chapter really broke me.
It's really how you clarified sex isn't the sole driving desire here if that makes sense?
I am so used to passion and attraction being anchored in sexual desire that this really hits me hard in a good way. Especially since the sexual desire isn't entirely absent, just that it isn't overshadowing everything.
I love he way you wrote the scenario and ship a lot. Thanks~
simpson-yaoi chapter 32 . 10/15/2016
I love that interesting.
simpson-yaoi chapter 18 . 10/15/2016
I love that intense.
simpson-yaoi chapter 14 . 10/14/2016
I love this chapter, that so intense and amazing.
simpson-yaoi chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
I don"t know but that so sweet.
simpson-yaoi chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
I love that so sweet and lovely, Tim.
simpson-yaoi chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
That very interesting.
PensPencilsAndKeyboards chapter 25 . 4/20/2015
ALLEN TOPPED?!
Terra.L chapter 41 . 3/14/2015
Liked the most... when Kanda said "break me".
Surprised to see... Noah Kanda
Would have liked to see... More about how Kanda was actually only nine. And Neah teasing Kanda. Sexually -
Thank you for writing this!
B.A.O.K.O chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
I loved it so much, especially the end.
Yuisaki chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
YES GO DIE IN A FIRE YOU WONDERFUL PIECE OF SHIT
Yuisaki chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Yes. This chapter definitely died in a fire piece of WONDERFUL FABULOUS shit.

Thanks.
IcyLady chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
I love that chapter so much!
Dizplicity chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Ohhh! Kanda just got totally owned by Lavi!
I love how you write all of them. So in character... I could see this perfectly in my head.