Reviews for Only The Beginning
ObiWanKedopy chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Yay! So amazing!3
Bella chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Please write a sequel this was such a clever story! :)
Danterevan chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
ok i really liked this im a sucker for them so well done for hitting it right

D
desy1156 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I'm glad you wrote this story the way you did. Granted, there's some spelling/grammar errors, but that's only natural. I like how you isolated Merlin and Morgana in modern times. Adding the bit with Gaius at the end wrapped things up neatly with a bow. I do kinda wish it was longer, expanding more on how these dreams made Uther think Morgana's insane-was she obsessed with the dreams in front of him? how exactly did the dreams negatively affect her life?-things like that. It would've also been nice if we got to see Merlin's struggles as well, but that's just my selfish intent. Overall, I like this; it's very well thought out. .
Jky. Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
i got a bit freaked out when i first read this story because this is similar to some dreams i have anyway that's beside the point great story i absolutely loved it ")
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Love it! :)
miskris95 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
aaaaaawwwwww that was soo cute!
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is so well-written and beautifully written! Love the story :D
Elin Marc chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I guess your muse is urging you to write more wonderful Merga fics like this one. But of course I wish excellent performnace in your studies too. This is really enjoyable.
Paladinobr chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This story deserves a continuation because it was so good to ready,:)

The idea of something that will never end even with the passage of time was really good and I hope that this really exist. Good work!