Reviews for Touching and Touched
magensby chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Oh my, words escape me. Thnx for the read.
whirlingskirts chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Beautiful fluff!
Trista 3 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Had reread this! Nyota is a logical women, her advice is sound. Nyota will not let Spock blame himself for him not going to her first, I applaud her for her wisdom. Nyota told Spock what true and desired her husband to sleep beside her where he belonged! I really like your writings of Nyota, she is no fool! Awesome story!
Trista 3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
I am a die hard fan of Spock and Nyota! I love how protective Spock is of his Nyota! So happy that she will be alive and well!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Uhura and Spock take the time to attune themselves to each and give each other space to express themselves. Another good read. Thnx.
MINAH25 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Sweet.
Casiopea Tortuga chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Nice approach to vulnerable Spock. I'm just a little bit confused, I understood in the first part of this fic ( the other one) that the time is a little bit different, like 48 hours and not an entire week since Uhura is hurt and Spock going to her. Just my confusion, please tell me if I'm wrong.

By the way, I commend your work with Vulcan language. I'm certainly not as dedicated... Also, the word for the destruction is very creative. However, I didn't like it since the idea of inmoral/illogical destruction because it sounded to me that it might imply a degree of overemotional connotation, not very Vulcan-like anger and resentment. But it is creative anyway, it's just the resentment (my interpretation of the name?) that don't ring rigth to me. My alternative, which I have read in different fics, is the Inmessurable Loss. Sounds pained but not looking for justice or retalaition... But this is just a very personal opinion, your alternative works and I agree naming it is the first step in recovery...

Thank you for writting this; I did enjoy it.
quaff chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Lovely story. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
That was so sweet! U captured techs racers perfectly
crazy4spock chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Absolutely loved it!
littlesmith chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
it's fantasic
Just-Me-and-My-Brain chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Awesome!
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Epic. I love the raw emotion as well as the conversation about emotion. I love your portrayal of their relationship. It was all just awesome. The ending was adorable too.
Nanyin chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
The setting seem more TOS, which is NOT a bad thing. ST 2009 universe isn't mature as TOS. Many elements in the reimagining, my humble opinon were lost. This love shared btwn the two, seem deep and everlasting. Lovely, heart wrenching , wonderfully written.
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
AAAAWW! That was so beautiful! Let's see... I loved... everything! The use of Vulcan and of Dr. McCoy at the end made it perfect :') Amazing job!