Reviews for Touching and Touched
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
How endearing without it being angsty! I shall read the story that proceeds this. Thanks for writing this and thanks to your beta !
renaid chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
My favorite part about this story is that you made Doc McCoy cry at the sight of Nyota and Spock nestled together on the biobed. This was a beautiful piece, so touching and meaningful, especially for the man who isn't supposed to feel but can't even sleep for the overwhelming emotions he is drowning in.

Beautifully done.
T'Xiao chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Beautiful.
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
So beautiful. You have a way with these characters. :)
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is beautiful. I was startled by the realization that Spock would have *felt* his mother die. Poor little kitten! :-( It seems to fit fanon, at least.

Thank you for sharing. Off to read "What the Doctor Saw" now!
spockhura chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I really love your writings. I hope to read MANY more!
clow-san chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
can I say everything about this is so tender. God I almost cried. This is just so beautiful.
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Always enjoy your stories. This one delivered like the others.
Soujiku chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Nice follow up to 'What the Doctor Knows', and I especially enjoyed McCoy's reaction to them at the end, just like I loved McCoy's reactions in the previous story. Please write more!
silvr-dagger chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh, wow, this was stunning. I love the intensity of the emotions shown here, the love and vulnerability come across very clearly. And this: '"I felt you die."

Nyota struggles to hold her emotions steady. The telepathic bond is a double-edged sword, beautiful and yet appalling. She believes there are some things no one should have to experience.' - harsh and beautiful, just like the rest of the story.
uw80 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
The kiss morphs into a communion; the ka'k K'ha blooms and pain, terror, loss, hope, joy and love flow back and forth between them until the edges of self blur and they are simply "us".

BEAUTIFUL!
T'Soy chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Nice follow up to "What the Doctor knows", I'm not sure if I reviewed that or not. In any event I loved both, really all of your little stories. I really like long ones but you get powerfull messages across with short stories. Now, I would like to see McCoy uncomfortablely dancing around Spock and/or Nyota at the mess hall perhaps with what he now knows. I invision him stumbling all over hiself!

Thanks!
NotesfromaClassroom chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I, for one, love angsty stories...and I love all of your stories, angsty or not. This one was full of terrific bits-like the description of Spock's "landslide" and how attuned Nyota is to it. I can't imagine that Spock wouldn't be haunted by his mother's death, and more than that, by his inability to do anything to save her-or as you show, to offer her comfort or relief as she died. The tender scene of them together at the end was beautiful.
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This rates a golden "Awwwwww..." ribbon with a "Oh, how sweet!" cluster.

My husband once sat up the whole night with his fingers in front of my face. He was concerned about pain killers doctors had given me in the hospital before sending me home. I wasn't breathing loud enough for his comfort, so it required more direct monitoring.

In return, I sat up listening to him breathe an entire night when he said he wasn't feeling well before falling asleep.

The things a person will do for his/her soulmate! LOL!

McCoy didn't stand a chance... ;-)
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
What a beautiful and tender story. And it deals with the terrible dilemma of duty over family. As always you portray excellent Spock's Vulcan nature, something very difficult. Finally my thanks to SpockLikesCats! What an inspired word to describe Vulcan's destruction!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »