Reviews for Touching and Touched
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh! This was perfect :)
Ster J chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Such a lovely story-but I wish the name for the training bond didn't sound like baby talk for ... excrement.(not your fault, I know.)
Minted Rose chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
FEELING, as Spock and Sarek did through the bond, your love one die is too terrible to contemplate; to experience Amanda and Nyota's final moments...

Thank you for giving us that insight. Beautiful and poignant

chapter.
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I kept it pretty much together until Spock informed Nyota that his mother did not die immediately. Then that was it.

I love your stories, they are so well written. The intimate behavior between Spock and Nyota is phenomenal and you don't seem to lose track of the person that Spock is. I don't read too many stories that include the character, because this is where writers tend to fail when writing the character in. Thanks.
spockside chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
What stood out was that nobody was wildly OOC, as in so many "Spock really does have feelings!" stories. And it wasn't really his feelings alone that moved the story...And I freaking *love* Bones getting sentimental. *sigh*
Gerriv chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Nice follow up to "What the Doctor Knows". Had me teary-eyed at the end. No being, Vulcan or otherwise, should have to bear so much pain. I do wish this story had been longer, but thanks anyway!
Botsey chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Thank you, thank you for this follow-up. Everything was perfect and I laughed with the line, 'Dr McCoy will be displease, and then Spock's mental smile.

Many questions answered with background information regarding Amanda's loss and Spock's attempting to process his grief and guilt, followed by almost losing His Nyota.

As usual, this story will be read again and again.

Thank you.

Botsey
pezzyaltoid chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
i like Nyota considering their level of bonding as a 'training bond.' That is clever.

Very nice to find this morning.

-isobel
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Very sweet, but I loved McCoy's bit at the end the best.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3