Reviews for The Howling
gregorio.baeza.56 chapter 3 . 1/2
I liked it please continue
plutomoon2 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
please update thise story is geting beter in ever ch
Xenos tiger chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
hi you know i dont know how many years you plan on delaying this but come on! its been long enough and this stories also quite good!
JC chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
I like it!SO UPDATE ALLRAEDY!
Dragondemon chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
finish the damned story or i kill you and scatter pieces in all nine hells.
Ashkore chapter 2 . 2/1/2003
Please, you must continue!
Ashkore chapter 3 . 1/29/2003
The story's great! I really like the way Takato's personality seemed to change to a colder and more short tempered. And I also have a question. Is WereGarurumon Gobumon's Ultamite?

I keep invisioning him as KendoGrarurumon or MetalGarurumon. Just wanted to be sure. I think it would look somewhat cooler with KendoGarurumon, but thats just me. Keep up the good work with the story. -
Takato lX chapter 3 . 1/29/2003

MUDOU chapter 3 . 10/18/2002
DUDE! C'MON! Keep it going! These are the stories that make me want to draw, and not many do that! Gosh, visions of Takato turning were is way to inspiring, gyah! I'm SO gonna dedicate a pic to you when I get my website up! (who knows when that'll happen?) hehehhehe!
clzh and clzh-x chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
Great story, and Myotismon is Vamdemon in Japenese. oh boy...
Griffinmon chapter 3 . 9/14/2002
Niiice. _ Hope you find that insparation. _~ Can't wait to see *my* part- THANK YOU. *prances around, gets yelled at, then finally decides to go to bed* geh... never drink lemonaide at 1:00 in the morning.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 3 . 8/26/2002
Good ending. I feel like reviewing before the school year starts again.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
Can't talk long, want to read the next chapter soon. So I'm going to end the review now!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
I don't think this should be rated R by the first chapter goes.
Tripmon chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
I'm Just kidding about the NC-17 thing I wish this story had some gore scenes in it.