Reviews for Tourniquet
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
emotional
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Can i just talk about your warning for a sec?

Thats the greats warning ive ever seen! XD ' super angtsy' "have a nice day"
*claps* beautiful

Also! OMGyourstoryisgreatandiloveitandohwowyouareamazing!
Nearing Midnight chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Excellent story! A sad premise, certainly, but you portrayed it very realistically and the characterization worked marvellously for the situation. Ironically, I just finished rewatching ASiP today and did wonder at the fact that Sgt. Donavan seemed to be wearing a skirt because it seemed a little incongruous given the situation, so seeing an explanation given about what could've happened between her and Anderson that night is fascinating. :) a wonderful story.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
This was so sad, but really beautiful. Sherlock would be a mess if John died - especially while on a case with him. He would put all his energy into killing John's murderer, and then with nothing left to keep him going he would most likely get to the very desperate state you describe in your story. Anderson coming to Sherlock was a wonderful choice. Anderson isn't a bad person. He chose to be in law enforcement and help people - so not a bad guy. Anderson was a good choice also because his speaking to Sherlock about living would be a shock to Sherlock. I would think Sherlock would believe Anderson wanted him succeed in the suicide attempt. He couldn't help but listen to what Anderson had to say. Anyway great story:-)
mandy chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Very touching story. Well done!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh wow, this one needs a Kleenex alert but it is oh so good.
fukuyama chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I really don't think this version of Anderson likely, but really, it was a beautiful story. Somehow it gives off the "all is good with the world"-feeling even more than some of the life's-a-piece-of-cake-stories. Whenever everything somes crashing down on you and you think there is really nothing left for you this time, something will come along and prove you wrong. You just gotta look.
So, yeah, wonderful piece of art and please do go on and work so well.
Greetings,
Yama
Addict to Fanfics chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Totally trying to blink back tears...
Romanse chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Beautiful! My first ever Sherlock fic featuring Anderson! You are a genius for presenting him as something other than a first class a-hole! I really, REALLY enjoyed this and my heart broke for Sherlock. Seriously made me want to read a prequel story though...
softfists chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
oh my god stop... I can't stop crying, this was amazing. I will probably never look at Anderson the same ever again. you are brilliant, you are fantastic... and that's my cue to leave before I start sounding like John Watson... anyway, keep writing, it's great stuff.
Lucy36 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Okay, well... You did it. You made Anderson sound like... "not an ass". And you offered brilliantly thought-out, believable explanations to everything.
But this was depressing. Thank you anyway !
Doni chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That was a heart wrencher and a bit hopeful. Beautifully done.
spinner12 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Of course Mycroft had his brother's hospital room bugged.
Pilikia18 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Wow. While very sad, it's also up-lifting. What a good reminder to 'not judge a book by it's cover'.
Kirinin chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Lovely. It's clever and rare to view a tragedy like this through the eyes of a character who is not typically the focus of the story, and you paint Anderson believably but sympathetically, and he's able to say just the right thing *because* he's a bit of a wanker.

Nicely done. :)