Reviews for Prelude
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
that...is damn sexy! Merry Christmas to me xD
1gleefan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Fantastic as always. I love the way they communicate so well with and without words. And I love the way they are speaking about this as if they are discussing a movie or what to have for dinner. They are precious. One thing I never understood with these two. They were virgins when they became a couple. And have been in a committed, monogamous relationship ever since. WHY USE CONDOMS? Am I just uninformed and naive or is it a bit unnecessary?
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was one of the most sexy, but completely casual and comfortable conversations ever! I loved it!
Evemarie of the Earth chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I like the way they are discussing this. It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine that the use of condoms does not seem to be fully understood by the general public. It's to prevent STDs as much a pregnancies. So I'm quite ok for two virgin guys in a monogamous relationship to not use condoms. You handled the subject rather well. Plus having Kurt have this conversation in a coffee shop amused me.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Perfect setting you chose here, a coffee shop, of course. How far do I think this would or should go? I actually kind of like it standing alone like that. But I also see not problem with them enjoying each other more.

The obvious reasons for liking come. I was sitting there, actually thinking about what on earth obvious reasons for that might be, before reading on. I could not come up with any. I found your explanations very interesting though.

I would love to read things in which you try out something new. I always enjoy smut as long as it is loving sex they are having.

Thanxs for another intriguing read, M
lilmm chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I can't think of how you might turn this into a chaptered story without it losing something. Wonderful as PWPs are, chaptered PWPs can easily become tedious if you're not careful. And I kind of like that this is just pure foreplay couched in a responsible discussion about fluid-bonding. It's sexy.
HTi chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Oh my GOD, that was sexy. I mean SERIOUSLY sexy.

I loved every moment of that, and I don't think I ever wanted it to end! So SEXY, and still so in-character! I mean, I could see Kurt, once he's a little more comfortable about it all, being just like this.

And that ending! Oh my!
DareU2Bme chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
oooh Kurt.. you so dirty... dAMN
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wow...SO used to read about this actually happening between them physically, not just as a conversation- interesting twist! And poor, poor Blaine...! Haha. Sexual frustration much?
Dwimmer-Crafty chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I like how you portray them both and have them talking it out. As an honest opinion, you should turn this into a two shot story :)
Sing-it-4-the-w0rld chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I like it :) As a one shot it works well, but I could see where it could become a multi-chapter WIP. I'd love to see more written based off of this :D
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I would like to read more on this theme
discloseddesire chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Um, okay this was beyond hot. I'd love more, even if it's just a two shot with the follow up. I shall alert in case you do update :D
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
this is... hot as hell. and there wasn't even any sexin' happening!

you do unresolved sexual tension PERFECTLY. PERFECTLY.
lilybet29993 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Loved it. Do another chapter?