Reviews for Keep It for When I'm Famous
riverkirby chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
lol omg this was epic. this could actually keep going if you wanted to! omg lol them two working side by side and all the possibilities of what could happen ... i mean WOW lol
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I found this to be quite entertaining. I can only imagine what that class would be like from that point on. :)

Thanks for sharing!
DarkndAngel9 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
AAAAAAAAH! I love this! (I pretty much open all my reviews to you like this don't I? XD ) This was just too adorable. To Rachel's handwriting and Santana's love for design. Oh! This would make an awesome multichaptered fic! From partners to friends to more!
llandorian chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I'm not good with words. But I know how much reviews can lift you up. So here are a few words from me (first ff review ever! be proud ;) )

Your character voices are spot on. I can actually see this on glee (well most of it would probably be lost in the cutting-room, 'cause it's glee. But it's what I'd like to see)

Anyways, awesome story!Keep up the great work and keep the pezberry comming _
kiarcheo chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Loved it!

I remember thinking it, when Rachel signed up. But then with everything else, it was the least of my problems in regard to Rachel :)

Santana helped Rachel with Get it right? I love it!

And I love Rachel being good in manual things...

Also, anything with a Pezberry team working on it will be amazing, no matter what
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This is delicious and awesome and tasty and I love these kind of random Pezberry fics that have odd topics and themes. Very cool and I love the visual cues.
momo0424 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I've noticed Rachel's horrible handwriting and thought the same thing!

Awesome story!
nickd93 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Awww I like this!
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I LOVE this and I hope for a sequel. I love how you said Santana helped Rachel compose the music. So I guess maybe the Quinn thing didn't happen or...?
Walking Through a Dream chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I find goggle wearing, tool wielding Rachel to be a rather adorable image. I also find it exceedingly easy to imagine that Santana has a more organized mind... Congratulations on another fine PezBerry fic.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
How are you so freaking magical with words. You're a Pezberry tease! You give us these one shots that ALWAYS makes us want more hahahaha

You're really amazing at this writting this yo :)
We're A Two Shot chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This made me find Rachel incredibly adorable. Who knew she was good at shop and didn't even use diagrams? This made their characters shine. Lovely work.