Reviews for age of Naruto
Suzuka Blade chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Name: Kenshin Saito
Personality: Reserved but surprisingly good with children
Physical Features: Average Height and Weight, Easy to lose in a crowd, scar across his throat from a knife attack and another over his left eye just barely missing it, tattoo of Kishijoten/Benzaiten/Bishamon on his back and another of their combined holy symbols over his heart, and last but not least he has Red hair and Purple eyes.
Chakra Type: Wind Affinity
Bio: Former Fire Temple Guardian and everything else is classified (feel free to tailor it to fit your story)
Favorite Weapon: Toss up between Wakizashi and Kodachi
Marital Status: Single Virgin (Despite Anko's repeated attempts to "fix" said issue)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Mitseruki (no last name). Male. Dual Crescent Blades( Warcraft Illidans sword but less bent, longer, and glowing red with his Blood-line, Angel Rage: Master anti-demon type bloodline. Allows user to track Demon movements and chakra weakens/burns/melts demons. Using seals to actively create tenkutsu points along weapons and chakra flows thru. Chosen to be a gaurdian of naruto to be able to keep back kyuubi and he knew demons. Narutos no demon and he knows that.) Eye color, green/brown Nose, long, thin, and tilted like an eagles beak. Hair black, usually short in small spikes. Cheeks shallow, ears medium/small eyebrows reasonable thickness, just starting to date Kurenai. Skilled in his swords he is little better than S rank in swords, also AA rank in halbard. 6ft 4' tall semi-broad. knows many jutsu, leaving some to you. He's an Elite anbu that's SS rank overall. Helped keep kyuubi back while yondaime was making the seal. Please think this over and, by all means, change or steal ideas I'm trying to help. He has mystery about him. Smart, light prank and reasonable being with a light no shit attitude when it counts.
rongladiator chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Have you thought about writing a Naruto/OverLord story but also include bits and pieces from LOTR & manages to "steal" the Forbbiden scroll and he discovers the "OverLord" Contract and he ends up summoning the OverLords of the The first overlord who "created" the Contract,to Sauron,Saruman,Witchking of Angmar,Arthas the Lich King along with their various "Armies/Minions".What do you think?
princessbinas chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was just hilarious! I pictured the horse LITERALLY RIDING Naruto! XD
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
Generic ANBU #51672:

Name: Iro

Physical features: 5'10", 160 lbs (175 cm, 67 kg) - relatively nondescript.
Chakra type: Lightning, minor affinity for earth.
Bio: Lost most of his memories a few years back due to blunt force trauma to the skull. Has a dry sense of humor, and is relatively calm.
Favorite weapon: Rapier.
Marital status: Unknown due to memory loss, presumed single.
BlazaWolf chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
I had the urge to read everything in a loud voice, as fast as I possibly could. It was hilarious. If you know an author on this site who goes by NorthSouthGorem, I have a character that is a gorem with his permission.

The character's name is Vein Tenaku, Vein being the first name. I'm send the bio in a PM because it be better there.
DJatomica69 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
It's good to see that you've started up again.
man of the western light chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
i'm glad you chose to contenue this fic as its really good
irnzenmonk chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
ok ne
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
eh the second chapter was not as awesome as the first one.
zombieApoc chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I humblely ask that you continue this story.
I believe it will be interesting too see how this power will effect the story line.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
man u seriously need to update this story. anyway as for an idea why doesn't naruto like a player start building outpost, watch towers with archers and stuff like we do in the games. it would be awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
this seems to be a good story, I'll favourite it and check back in a few months
PXgi chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
great idea so far BUT yeah there is always a but because i'm, just a nosy bastard that always has a question (not so very closet, closet romanticus) wuts the pairing? yeah keep up the great work. TSB
spongefan21 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012