Reviews for Base Elements
Breezybiatch chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
You lied, this story is not about buffy /spike. It's about meddling annoying kids. And so many of them! All blurred together.
Breezybiatch chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
I can't keep up with all the new characters! And I don't care about them, please please let them be killed off in the next few chapters. Reading them is like pulling hairs.
Angel715 chapter 31 . 2/19/2011
WOW! please please please update!
Tigerkid14 chapter 31 . 2/10/2008
Limber, it's been a few years since I last saw this story and I'm not caught up on all the chapters that I missed. It's odd, but I actually have quotes from this story that I use on IM and other various places and have used for almost 4 years. I reread it all today and I find that I still love those quotes and the chapters that were once my favorites still resonate strongly with me. I love the direction you've taken things in the new chapters.

I don't know if you ever intend to finish this story, but I strongly hope that you do. I'd love to see how it all turns out.
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 31 . 12/13/2007
Well, I've been off the ff network for a couple of years now, but a Cold-of-Doom put me back paging through my old favorites, and I came across this one. I still love it and, on the bright side, it has been updated since I last read. No expectations or anything, just, well, it would be nice to have the rest. :)
Mousewolf chapter 31 . 9/12/2007
Enjoying this greatly. Looking forward to further installments in the near future.

Plz to updt soon kk?

- Mousewolf
Annabell Leigh chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
This is excellent therapy after watching the series finale...
Time of Change chapter 31 . 4/9/2006
I never saw this chapter, although I do try to keep track of this story. I like Williow's insights, and the scene between Dawn, Buffy and Spike is very touching.
vinh chapter 31 . 4/6/2006
I love this fic. I hope you write more soon.
lauren chapter 31 . 3/29/2006
I've been reading this story for years now. It is easily one of my favorites, and every few months it will cross my mind and I'll have to check up and see if new chapters have been added. I was delighted with I found last night that you are still working on it. I was beginning to be haunted by the fact that you might never finish it.

Please please add more whenever you are able. Seriously, I love this story.
Jeanne chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
BE is the best story of this entire year! It's getting so hard to find a great stroy, mostly in cannon and well written!

Please, I'm begging you, finish this story !

I want to know what will happen next!

Sister Cuervo chapter 31 . 3/2/2006
I love this story so much, the more so for finding it again. Enjoyable original characters, spot-on characterization and dialogue and exciting villians make for a wild ride.
Rebel Goddess chapter 31 . 1/18/2006
Is there more? I was wondering what was making Buffy so weak and tired. Excellent chapters, but I really would like to know what happens next. More please.
Rebel Goddess chapter 30 . 1/18/2006
What a cliffhanger!
Rebel Goddess chapter 27 . 1/18/2006
You have a seriously twisted and brilliant imagination. The FrankenDawn was scary and disgusting. Wonderful chapters. Excellent idea.