Reviews for Let's Ride
Guest chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
Hey Vid Z.

It's been a while since I was here in the JAG category but I remember this story from when it was only a few chapters long. Now I've finally caught up with it and I have to read, that you've made some drastic changes that forced you to leave us (for a while?).

Well, I certainly wish you the best with whatever will be in your future, although I'm sad to see you go. Will you keep us up to date with what's going on in your life by updating the author's profile every now and then? I'm sure that we'd all like to know how you are doing in your new life, even if you don't have time or inclination to supply us with some wonderful fanfiction anymore.

Thanks from Bob, a grateful reader
steamboat chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
First of all, thank you very much for many, many, hours of reading enjoyment! I have truly enjoyed reading your fanfictions! I will miss reading your stories! Secondly, I wish and hope that you find your heart's desire, happiness and most of all love! Blessings to you and pleasant journey!
lissaemtb chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
I understand how REAL LIFE can be a b-h! I have enjoyed just about everything you've put out here and will look forward to whenever you can come back!

Fair winds and following seas!
gunsbuster chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
MAY THE SUN BE AT YOUR BACK AND THE WIND KEEPING YOU WARM AND DRY. I AM GOING TO MISS YOUR STYLE!
angelscatie chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
Good luck on your new adventure!
DorothyOz chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
I'm sad to see you go, but I hope you have the best of lucks wherever you're going. I really hope you find a better job and a better situation where you're going.

Drop by from time to time and tell us how is everything going for you, and again GOOD LUCK :-)
jpstar57 chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Fair Winds & Following Seas & just plain Good Luck Pal.

Best regards;
JPSTAR57
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
good luck my friend. Fair winds and following seas.
robertwnielsen chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
Well, it's been a fun ride, VIDZ! Thanks again for your permission to "Airwolf-ize" "If The Navy Wanted Me To Have a Wife," into "If the FIRM Wanted Me To Have a Wife." And, your comments, and compliments, were appreciated. Good luck in your new life, my friend! :)

Robert Nielsen
rlrct chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
Like the chapter, love the idea of Loren in race leathers. Will admit to not understanding the part about "sticking to my skin".
Michi uk chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
Another great chapter, i like the fact it's looking as if they may become and item,[fingers crossed].
carolfd chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
Still loving it, Vid.
DorothyOz chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
Great chapter!

Gotta love this line: "It was a refreshing change from grocery stores where he always felt like he had a target painted on his back. With perhaps the word "sucker" written underneath." LOL couldn't stop laughing when I read this LOL

But I thought this was a friendship fic and it sounds like the tension between them is escalating to become something more? Or is just that I'm used to you writing this pairing and reading too much in it?
byrhthelm chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
Ok... cold shower time! :-)

Harm, Harm, Harm... so you've started thinking of Loren and you ass a couple... take it easy, Tiger, therein lies the road to perdition. And you don 't mind shopping with her... Oh, dear... still it is a m/c gear store, so we might let you slide on that...

Good chapter, mon gar!
robertwnielsen chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
Another great chapter...although I don't quite get why the pants were sticking to Loren's skin...must be a female thing. :)

Anyway...great job expressing how Harm (and the other male admirers) felt seeing Loren in her new race leathers...looking forward to Chap. 13! :)

Robert