Reviews for One Date, Two Dates SLASH
Mishima chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
Very well written. I really enjoyed it.
kittykatlover23 chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Hello i love all of ur stories. I think u should add a sequel to this stort
Rjones308 chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
I loved this story! It was cute, romantic, funny and all out hot. I have just stumbled across your stories, this is like my 5th, I like the short ones for when I am on the run reading off my phone, but I really like the longer ones that allow me to climb inside and get lost. I love to get sucked into a story and lose all track of everything (although my husband may not agree). You have a gift for this, keep writing you make life more enjoyable.
6of7 chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
I loved this story. I have read most of your NCIS works. I hope you are still writing.
ob1292 chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Great story the Jimmy/Tobias is a combo I have not seen before and you did an excellent job.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
So... Palmer went from being a vegitarian the whole story to a meat eater when he met Emily?
madyashiefan chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
I think this is my favourite of all of your stories! I love it. :D
Ash Strachey chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
I cant stop reading this story and the one before it, I love Tony/Gibbs but now you got lovin Jimmy/Fornell awesome story!
The Doctor Lives chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
I just love your story and that you decided to make a Jimmy/Fornell story because this is such a great couple that just works and I feel is so underwritten. Your story turned me onto the J/F pairing and they are a great pairing... Also I love that this fic involved jethro and tony because I feel that it just gave more to the story. I actually liked that the POV kept changing because it told both stories at once and wove them together to make one great, wonderful, beautiful story. All my love xoxo
DiNozzos probie chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
OMG! This is my new #1 all time favorite story! I love all TIBBS stories, but this was something else. Palmer and Fornell-AWESOME! Please keep writing!
Sessytrancy7 chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
OMGS! I delayed on reading this one because? Am I CRAZY? That was so cute and sweet and the lemons were SOOOOOO H.O.T.! Fornell and Gibbs are so funny when talking together about that little part about McGee, Ziva and Abby together when McGee called Tony on the phone was Hilarious! This was a really funny hot and sweet story! Palmer and Fornell together I never really thought about but now? Its actually quite cute! . GREAT STORY! You are so my favorite Tibbs author! .
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
Well you've definitely got me looking at Tobias/Jimmy in a new light and it's lovely! It's such a cute pairing and I think this story is definitely finding it's way into my favourites so I can continually re-read it! Nicely written :)
jumango chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
I really enjoyed reading this :) Surprisingly I enjoyed Palmer/Fornell just as much as Tony/Gibbs.
falseproffitt chapter 12 . 1/26/2012
i really don't know how you do it but you should consider maybe writing professionally
karlii chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Finally had the chance to finish this story! Very fun and sexy!