Reviews for Thanksgiving
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
awe so precious:)
Thalico-Forever13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
omfg! that was fucking cute! like omfm! i can't even describe how cute that was, it was like the epitome of cute! :D i loved it!
afanoftvd chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
"If I tell you, you'll go away?" "Yep. For a whole day. Minimum." Laughed at Damon's response to Jeremy. Reminds me of "I'll drink animal blood for a week, but nothing with feathers."

"Vampire Barbie never ceased to amaze Damon. She forgave as easily as she applied her lip gloss." Always love your descriptions of Caroline.

Cool that Damon forgot for a moment that Bonnie and Caroline aren't human. What does it say about them and what he could be? To me it says that this Thanksgiving Damon is the most human of them all.

Deftly written story with a light heartwarming touch.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Damon can be such a sweetie when he wants to be 3
Taylor La Rue chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Aww what a sweet fic!
csifan1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I was thinking of something that could have been added to this in regards to Jeremy's reply to could have told Damon that he would go only on the condition that he turn him on write a story on that.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
wow this is so sweet. so gorgeous and tender.

totally something damon would do, and everyone was so in character - so lovely. and this:

"Yeah. We were. But last year was bad enough, without… And now we don't even have -" She was pretending to focus, but her eyes were wet, and she swallowed, hard. Unspoken: she didn't have her parents, didn't have Jenna. Didn't have St Stefan.

awww elena! the ending was beautiful.
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
What a touching story! Funny how Damon is still being snarky and dark even when he is doing something sweet and nice, great combination!
mariamichelexo chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was the cutest one shot in the entire world! I laughed and got teary eyed at the same time. It really was perfect. Oh and when Damon and Elena said they were thankful for each other? Nearly killed me. So perfect!
loveyouforever101 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Awww! Makes me look forward to Thanksgiving even more! And I totally predicted that Damon was gonna say I'm thankful for Elena :D haha it's adorable and I loved it.

-loveyouforever101 :D
Mineola chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Okay so I am not really big on the whole damon/elena thing but this story had me awing from beginning till end! It was cute and sweet, I love how you made Alaric and everyone still caring about Jenna and Damon was so sweet to make this happen for elena. You made sure everyone's story was told, if only briefly, great story! Super adorable
The Valiant Child chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
It was a bit OOC but not so much that I couldn't read it. Good effort. Nice, cute story. It made me smile.

I didn't find any grammatical mistakes either which is a big plus because in a lot of people mess up their tense and whatnot.

Keep up the good work.
Jade2099 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That was an incredibly "awe-worthy" moment! I could totally see Damon being that thoughtful where Elena is concerned.
Extraho606 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
this is really sweet!
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That was truly beautiful!