Reviews for Conspiracy
Christian ChimChim chapter 1 . 4/25
an important realisation i had while rereading this fanfic is that Ginny is a teenager in this . a sheltered teenager who doesn't know any better and is taken advantage of by the adults . she is a huge victim in this . I wish she had better parents . she got married when she was a minor , this horrified me .
Jaye chapter 1 . 4/19
This story sucks and I didn’t even read it all. The fact that he went threw with the marriage made me stop reading. I thought this would be a story where Harry and Snape married smh so disappointing...NEXT
Lyria17 chapter 1 . 4/11
Oh, I love this story! Such a beautiful ending, too! I was unable to stop reading, every new scene was just better than the one before.I really hope there will be a sequel at some point, even though I am aware that it‘s been 10 years since this story was uploaded and therefore it’s rather unlikely that it will happen. But we shall never loose hope! :D

Thank you very much for writing this awesome story and sharing it with us!
Zoya52 chapter 1 . 4/4
This is an amazing story with an very interesting idea. I have this story on my mind for days and I want to write using this story idea as my base for my own story. I would have sent you a personal message regarding asking your permission to use your story ideas as a basis for my own write off, but I cant seem to. Please do Inform me at your earliest regarding my request.
Rossess20 chapter 1 . 3/23
Amazing.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 3/12
Good story!
Lola Krantz chapter 1 . 3/3
Excellent story. Loved it.
setokayba2n chapter 1 . 2/19
Not bad, too bad we did not see Dumbledore reaction or Molly
40K words, for one chapter

I admire your dedication
TwinTigerLover chapter 1 . 2/2
i am so happy with how you ended this. and whilst is was very possible this could have been divided into chapters, i'm very happy with the style you went with in the end. this is a lovely story with a well thought out plot line.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24
An amazing story. Complicated and frustration just radiates from the story at times but the intricate revenge and sort of subtle downfall was worthy of Slytherin himself.
Homarid chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
I hardly imagine being forced to marry and live with someone who you don't really know and is obviously a gold digger. I think the unhappiness would bleed into the rest of my life, but Harry was a trooper and carried it out flawlessly. Great story.
Noneofurbusiness chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
Love the story! I hope there is a part two because the ending was surprising! if just a smidge rushed.
Nkhamer chapter 1 . 10/19/2020
Loved the ending
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
This was absolutely awesome! I totally loved it! The only thing I would have rather seen is for it to have been broken up into chapters because it was really really really long which while still good... I had several questions while reading throughout the whole story nothing super major or story-changing life-changing, just things that would have clarified what was going on but I can't really ask those in the review now because I don't remember pretty much any of them especially the ones at the very beginning of the story. Also there were several times where I wanted to make a comment on a section of the story like hey I love this part or wow Jenny's really stupid and manipulative things along those lines which would have been much easier to put as a review if it was broken up into chapters so you would know which parts I was referring to or asking a question about. Overall wonderful story I am going to go and see if you have written other stories. Keep writing it's wonderful.