Reviews for Conspiracy
Millie9730 chapter 1 . 4/24
This is amazing! It’s so well written and I love Ginny Weasley bashing
Jack the Reaper chapter 1 . 3/26
I’m not gonna lie, I was really hoping this would be a great Drarry fic. Pushing aside the fact that I love Drarry too much to be satisfied with this, this is a great story. Wonderfully writen, it has hints of something that tickles you. Great knowledge of Harry Potter, and possibly some of the very best grammar, punctuation, and spells that I have ever seen in my years of binge reading on this website. I’m sorry but I’m gonna be really selfish here: The only thing I don’t like about this story. It’s Snarry. Sorry, but I never got the ship. Snape has always been described as a sallow, ugly character who Harry openly hated for nearly the entire series, so I never really got this ship. I ,personally, feel like this could have been a GREAT Drarry story with the character depth we can se from your writing. I love the way you write this, I am just really selfish about this. I truly want to love this to its true extent, because I can see this is a beautiful story. I just recommend you may want to look into adapting this as a Drarry story? Sorry if you don’t feel comfortable doing this for me and for other fans. I hope to see much more of your work in the future!
Anyone else think that Elizabeth does not have a speck of Weasley blood in her?
Varisha01 chapter 1 . 3/22
(sorry posted last review without being logged on) Does anyone else think that Elizabeth does not have a speck of Weasley blood in her, and that the contract more than allows for that?
lala1221994 chapter 1 . 3/15
This was great! I stayed up until 2 in the morning to finish reading this, I just couldn't stop.
POTC misty potter temple chapter 1 . 3/4
This was amazing, really well wrote and a truly incredible story and it is a story because I got to the bottom and was shocked to see no chapter bar, congratulations
seldombites chapter 1 . 2/3
A different take on the whole marriage contract theme. I like it.
yo mudda chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
i love the ending
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
I love this story
DestructionDarkness chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Please do a sequel, i need to know more, so please I ask you.
Mallory83 chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Wonderfully sarcastic and enjoyable.
I would very much of liked Skeeters report on Harry / Sev bonding and the noted differences though.

Thanks very much for writing and sharing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
thank for the story it was great and I had fun reading it and I appreciated it too
Mintley8 chapter 1 . 10/23/2017