Reviews for Conspiracy
Thefortunateone chapter 1 . 7/31
normally I hate fics with Weasley bashing but this one I thourouly enjoyed! excellent job, dear author!
Vkw10 chapter 1 . 7/28
I've just re-read Conspiracy. It's one of the few HP fanfics that is better every time I read it.
HPCrossoverStories chapter 1 . 7/26
That was good.
faejohnson4 chapter 1 . 7/5
Thisis amazing! I hope you create more amazing and beautifully written stories like this, because it seemed as if you research about arraigned marriages, and I absolutely love it!
This was so great, I really enjoyed reading it and loved the characterizations you went with!
jmw03u chapter 2 . 5/22
This was a very good story. I do wish we could've seen more of Harry in happy moments but the story wasn't angsty which was goodThank you for writing this.
Thedevilgamer chapter 1 . 5/15
Hey man or girl i know it's a bit late but Molly is actually a prewitt not a weasley so the fertile gene would come from that side of the family. just thought you should know.
Still love this story - and while the chances are slim would love a sequel
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 4/10
wish there had been detailed smut. still a really good story though.
delilahbelle2124 chapter 1 . 4/3
I couldn't stop reading this story. I loved it. I wish there was a sequel.
kv74 chapter 1 . 3/3
Thanks!
liuliu chapter 1 . 2/24
Had to come back and re-read. One of my favorite marriage contract fics! The subtle digs and manuevering through politics and society are so interesting. I loved the look into how life goes on for everyone, expanding naturally from canon for the flawed Ron and everybody else. Friendships and family were great, especially Narcissa getting misty-eyed by Harry's acceptance, and I appreciated how those were shown even in the pairings: Angelina and Alicia with Fred and George didn't feel like they just had to match up but felt like they were their own people with plans in their lives and making room for each other too. Penelope and Percy were a good different perspective.

Winky's revenge is great!
I liked this story, but I still felt like Ginny, Dumbledore, Molly, Ron, and even Arthur should’ve been punished far worse than they were!
ScarlettSapphirePens chapter 1 . 2/10
Perfect! ¡! Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
Annie Magus chapter 1 . 2/1
Great story! Something about your writing draws me in. You do dialog well. Thanks for writing this.