Reviews for Conspiracy
NoSugarForValdez chapter 1 . 7/24
That was beautiful. I am smitten. You, sir (or not sir) are amazing.
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 1 . 7/17
Loved this story!
dragon606 chapter 1 . 6/30
Loved this.
To Fall Into Deprivation chapter 1 . 6/1
Lol
im literally squealing in my head right now

Anyway, your writing is amazing. Kudo's on having no grammar or spelling problems.
I always loved authors who could write about laws and contracts, because you always have to have a certain level of skill in writing and convoluted plot.
Relevant chapter 1 . 5/27
Wow. Feel complimented that I found myself dragged through a story that used themes that I typically do not enjoy and with more use of exposition over dialog than I usually tolerate, intrigued and chuckling the entire way. And now taking the time to tell you about it. To be fair to Ginny she was used by both sides of this power struggle and without the tempering of the canon seventh year(her sixth) she was unfortunately likely to turn out much as you have portrayed. Add in canon Molly Weasley's casual mention of the use of love potions to get the relationship she wanted and this Molly's aiding and abetting Dumbledore's manipulation is entirely in character. This is an excellent example of good short form writing and good execution of a tricky plot.
MrBogus chapter 1 . 5/18
That was a very good story. I like it a lot. Although a detail is not needed in this story, in my opinion. The impact of your story might be bigger, if you left the last part about Severus and Harry out of it. Its not just because some ppl dont like Sev/Harry ships, but more over, just dropping hints adds to the story. In this instance I fear too many details arent good for the flair of this story.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 5/16
Sweet! And good name for the baby :)
Love this. It was so well written to. Amazing job.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/2
Very Slytherin.
5hadowWolf chapter 1 . 4/27
I love this and wish there was more!
chikissexy0520 chapter 1 . 4/25
Love it. So there's a sequel?
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 4/20
Great fic! Evil Ginny was so bitchy.
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 4/19
Thankyou for a very interesting story
proud.to.be.a.twin98 chapter 1 . 4/17
The idea of greater acceptance in the wizarding world for lgbt folks and the magic that allows all couples to have children is one of the main reasons I love HP fics.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 4/14
Interesting ideas contained herein. I'm not entirely sure about SS/HP, but you've made me hate Ginny now.

P.S. Please split this into chapters. It's way too long to be a oneshot.