Reviews for Conspiracy
dmt chapter 1 . 10/16
arrrrwww sweet story 6/10
Totalclutz chapter 1 . 10/14
I really love this. I can't even explain how much or why I like this so much but I do. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it!
Selacha chapter 1 . 10/5
I'm not usually much of a Snarry shipper, but that was very well done. It reminded me of a short little oneshot I read once, where Harry, in response to being threatened with a marriage contract, threatens to lock his new wife in a windowless shack, no doors or windows, with a mute house elf bringing meals twice a day, and no human contact ever again until she either dies or commits suicide. But your way works just as well.
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 10/4
I loved this story. I have never been into snarry, but this was the exception. Great job.
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 9/28
I read this story a while back and could not remember what it was called or where I read it. I was so happy to stumble across it again, fantastic story.
bookworm737 chapter 1 . 9/23
Sequel please! With more babies maybe?
Evan Arien chapter 1 . 8/24
I keep coming back to this story, and everytime I read it is like the first time. I love it so much.
The grammar is lovely, the lore is amazing, the characters and the situation are great.
Here's hoping you write a sequel :3
crotia chapter 1 . 7/20
Thanks for the effort it must have taken to write such a good story. I really liked it.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 7/19
Love It.
SOOO GOOOOOODDDDDDD
red-fox45 chapter 1 . 7/6
This is a great story I loved how you keep me guessing who the snake was and I also thought that u had a perfect maybe u could do a sequel to shape and harry start if there isn't one and I look forward to reading ur next works
Jen chapter 1 . 6/29
OH I really liked this. Harry & his friends are awesome in this.
TheFallenAngel02 chapter 1 . 6/23
I love this entire thing. It is well written, beautiful frammar, and it doesn't stray so far to be complete nonsense. And I hadn't expected Severus to be the lover, but for it to be Draco. Not that I didn't love it being Severus. But what I do wish, you would have included more of Dumbledore's thoughts on events happening- the child, divorce, just stuff *after* the marriage.
FFFG chapter 1 . 6/20
That was quite the piece. I loved how you had Lucius make the contract and the explanations behind most of everyone's actions. Well, the relevant to the story actions, that is. My only real criticism is that I still don't know what Ginny did wrong at the anniversary party. I really do wish I knew what the scandal about her robes was. Ah well. Also Winky being spiteful made me giggle. Though I do wonder how she managed to continue the treatment when Ginny returned to Hogwarts. Ginny's actions were perhaps a little too OOC, but meh. She was most assuredly too young to be put in that position so I'm just going to go with that as the most contributing factor to her behavior. Overall I quite enjoyed this, so thank you for writing! KTN
STL87 chapter 1 . 5/29
Thank you for your history. Merci pour ton histoire.
Je n'ai pas l'habitude de lire les histoires en anglais et ne le parlant pas couramment, j'ai dû loupé beaucoup de détails mais j'ai énormément apprécié ton histoire.
Bon courage pour la suite et à bientôt. Peut-être.
Good luck fot the future and read soon. Perhaps.