Reviews for Conspiracy
have-a-little-priest chapter 1 . 11/13
I just wanted to say that I absolutely love the stories and I reread it every couple of months to enjoy it again. But I did have one question, I can muddle my way through most of the traditions but what is the significance of ginny's dress when she goes to the malfoy hosted party?
danjana chapter 1 . 11/7
When I read the part that said, Harry was hopelessly...or love with Snape, I quit reading right there. I knew this was sort of a slash fic and I didn't mind, but you should have written who the end pairing would be to give the readers the option of whether or not they wanted to read you story. Although this is a great story, had I know that it would be HP/SS, I NEVER would have opened it up to read...sorry...not!
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 1 . 11/1
Just re-read this... wish there was a sequel...
floatingfeathersfromthesky chapter 1 . 10/21
I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS. I know you published this like aaaaages ago, but I have no option to express my awe for this piece of art. The details, the plan, how Ginny is such a bi*ch in this and it all comes out well in the end. Definitely would read again.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 10/14
I dig this. I dig this well.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/24
I admit I'm not a Snarry fan, but the pairing has it's appeal. I'd take it over any Ginny/Harry. xD

I love Lucius and the Malfoy family... Thanks for the Dramione too.. I squinted and it was there! Love Neville too as well as the male Weasleys minus Ron. xD

I appreciate that Harry's daughter is named Elizabeth Adhara, finally, something not recycled! Here's to hoping for a Potter/Snape son for the Black title! James and Sirius would be rolling in their graves.. xD
dawnraptor chapter 1 . 9/16
Magnificent. My only regret is that this is your only HP finished story.
I usually read only yaoi, and this one is yaoi, in the end, but you kept me trapped all the time. Thanks a lot for sharing!
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/9
Great Story!

Thank you for confirming the reasons why I hate Ginny Weasley - and ickle Ronnikins as well.

BloodyWhiteTears chapter 1 . 9/5
I don't like the Harry/Snape pairing, but thankfully it's just a very small part of your story and you wrote it well. I'm not sure if I would have read the story if I had known, so it's good that I didn't - I liked the rest very much. The whole traditions, the contracts, Harry dealing with this situation... thank God he got free in the end!
thehelpinghand chapter 1 . 8/31
read the entire thing and didn't realize it was only one chapter until i got to the bottom. in the words of Ronald Weasley 'that was bloody brilliant'
That was lovely, and I very much enjoyed it. I like your take on the malfoys. I'm going to see if you have more fanfiction posted :)
eule chapter 1 . 8/17
Thank you for a wonderful story! I hope you keep writing, I will definitely be on the lookout for further stories :-)
Bobmin356 chapter 1 . 8/15
Ugh... Harry in love with Snape? What a crock. Consider this a flame if you want, I don't care. If you had labeled this slash I never would have opened it in the first place. But it's not labelled, so this is your flame.

Just ugh...
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 1 . 8/9
*squeee* this makes me so happy. Brilliant story, thanks so much for posting it!
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 1 . 7/21
i like this style of writing, dense and mature