Reviews for Dinner With Devils
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I think it was really funny, especially the silly little song in the end. And I'm all for the WFRR-like world, especially fun one's like this.
Ultimateblack chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
So... Are you going to do another similar fic seeing that adventure finally got their third season?
DarkWolfizzGirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
What da hell?! Ok, this is funny. I wanna see a sequel to this. Keep up the good work!
Seseorang chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is, undoubtedly, one of the best Digimon fanfics I've ever read. I really love how the *villains* insult each other, and can't help but liking Piemon's jokes, especially road pizza ones :)) this fic makes me like Piemon more than I should www

And I cannot hide my joy that Vamdemon has somehow become a main character here, since he's my favourite villain. I wish for more humor like this!
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Hahaha I enjoyed the so called villains meeting almost (and maybe even more) than the Goggleheads meeting. I don't know they seem classy and more organized.
DigimonIsBetterThanPokemon151 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That would have been the best ending to adventure, I give u that! I mean seriously? What was up with that ending? Noodle cart? Astronout? If only someone could have come up with that ending at that time...

Is the subbed episodes really all that different from the dubbed? And what is so bad about season 4? I mean sure I watched episode and was royally confused enough to not carry on that series, but everyone keeps saying it is the shitest thing ever.
Showa chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Make the WFRR/Digimon Crossover fic over 100 chapters, and you get my vote.
Allycat chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Please write a story using your AU for Adventure 02. It would be a good story.
Harlequin chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
*laughing uncontrollably* Have I mentioned how much I LOVE your humor fics? I literally couldn't breathe while reading this and TMofGB, I was laughing so hard. You just listed ALL my problems with the seasons, including 02's awful ending.

I would totally love it if you did a little Roger Rabbit type series for Digimon. If you did, could you use the Digimon in your next fic? I'd love to see how the two Agumon interact, or Impmon saying something about how HE was supposed to be the main character, or their reactions to the digimon Hentai fansites and fanfics.

And I'm not really a slasher, but honestly, you write so well that I don't really care. I'm looking forward to more of your fics!
DigitalFlagDancer chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This was also enjoyable. The villains' personalities shined through. Its nice to know others feel the same way about Blastmon, too.

Road pizza :)
comicfan616 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012

Seriously, I think I laughed more here than in Goggle Boys. Especially loved Piedmon's toast to the end of the 1-4 characters at Marcus' hand (if you haven't noticed by now, I'm a dub freak).

Seriously, though, I love the idea of the Roger Rabbit world you're toying with. Heck, I do the same thing (shameless plug to "Hi, I'm a Pokemon, and I'm a Digimon"). I say go for it, bro. And keep up the funny. Love the funny.

~CF
doglover1290 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is so funny especially the end with the songs. Also i'd love to see a sequal where they also talk with the Xros Wars villains and complain about the lack of plot development on Hunters.
Animelover Inf chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is probably the best night in my sick life thanks to the comedy of reading this. Thanks to this, I feel really happy for the first time in two weeks thanks to a horrid sinus infection. Anyways, great job, amazing material.
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
So funny! Definity needs a squal just for laughs. Had a great time reading and the general choas of Piemon's drinking was supurb. Exelent work!
The Tuneless Siren chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was seriously awesome and so funny! It's nice to see something so incredibly well written! I have to say I loved the part about the audition tape! That's got to be my favorite part! Keep up the great work! :)